César Manrique Foundation and Teguise market tickets
- Discover the art of César Manrique
- Explore the picturesque village of Teguise and its market
The tour starts with the visit of César Manrique Foundation which was the artist’s home and it has turn into the magnificent museum that it is today. The house is composed by five different rooms which were built within five volcanic bubbles, integrating art and nature.
Upstairs, what were once household units is the museum where you can see the work of Manrique, and other works from his private collection of artists such as Picasso, Miró, Chillida, Guerrero, Chirino, Sempere , etc.
Then, the tour continues visiting the town of Teguise, the old capital of Lanzarote. Here every Sunday morning the town of Teguise, the peace and quiet that usually characterizes the old capital of Lanzarote, changes by a swarming of people and bustle of stalls, artisans, folk groups, live music and street performers. You can buy all kinds of crafts, pottery, basketry, leather goods, handmade embroidery, etc. Also natural and local products such as cheese, wine, sweets, and other are prepared from cactus and aloe. The market of Teguise is the perfect place to buy original gifts to take as a souvenir of your stay in Lanzarote. We recommend you visit the town, wander through its streets full of history and ancient buildings where you’ll find houses turned into museums, wineries, restaurants or art galleries with a peculiar charm.
- Bus transfer
- Entrance ticket to César Manrique Foundation
- Food or beverages
- Anything else unspecified in Inclusions
- Children 2-11 years old
LZ-403, 35530 Teguise, Las Palmas, Spain
- Pick-up available from Costa Teguise, Puerto del Carmen, Puerto Calero and Playa Blanca
- The tour operator will inform you about the time and the collection point nearest your hotel for the day of the tour
- Pick-up service in Playa Blanca have additional supplement : Adult 19€ | Children 8€
- Sunday at 10.00am
- Hotel pick-up start approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior the departure time of the tour
A visit to Timanfaya is practically mandatory during your stay in Lanzarote. It is a vast natural pa...
Discover Lanzarote from north to south in a trip that will leave you breathless. From the most stunn...
In the Costa Teguise Aquapark you will have an unforgettable day filled with fun and laughter shared...
Every Thursday in Jamboree Dance Club, Bcn Or Die... Before the weekend. R&B, Hip Hop, Indie Dance, ...
Every Wednesday different theme and always the best hip hop and r&b music. Don't miss it! Valencia! ...
Dj Eley, born in Lima, Peru 24 years ago but raised in Barcelona, has been influenced by black music...