Alhambra surroundings tour
- Enjoy the stunning views of the Albaicín from the Alhambra
- Visit the Gate of Justice and the Palace of Charles V
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
The tour starts at the majestic Gate of Justice where you can admire its sumptuous decorative elements. Then you will visit the interior of the fortress and will discover the relationship between the Alhambra and the city of Granada with your guide. Enjoy the views of the Albaicín, the old Arab quarter, from this point of the Alhambra complex.
You will also visit the Palace of Charles V, considered a Renaissance masterpiece, the ancient San Francisco Monastery, a part of the Islamic Medina and the archaeological site of the Palace of Abencerrajes, one of the most important families in the Kingdom of Granada.
- Guided tour in Spanish or English
- Entrance tickets for the Nasrid Palaces and the Generalife
- Children (0-11 years): reduced
Calle Real de la Alhambra, 18, 18009 Granada, Spain
At the Gate of Justice
- Comfortable shoes and clothes recommended
- Daily at 9.45am
- Blackout dates: 25 December and 1 January
Due to the long rule of the Moors Granada has maintained a strong tie with Middle Eastern culture. D...
The artistry and luxury of the thirteenth-century Nasrid palaces at the Alhambra are an experience n...
Enjoy a marvellous journey back in time to get to know Federico García Lorca, discovering the Granad...
Discover a magical part of Granada, full of quietness and charm. Get to know the best of its Moorish...
Discover the Albaicín, the essence of the city of Granada, a historic neighborhood and UNESCO World ...
The life of the great Federico García Lorca is strictly intertwined with the city of Granada. Thanks...