Albayzin and Sacromonte guided tour
- Explore the most emblematic neighborhood of Granada
- Admire the charming neighborhoods of the city
- Follow your guide to discover Albayzin's beautiful viewpoints and mansions
Walking tour around the most emblematic neighborhood of Granada. Explore the charming neighborhoods of Granada as you get to know their winding, cobbled streets full of flowers and authenticity on this 2-hour walking tour.
Declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the medieval district of Albayzin is considered Granada's most beautiful area. Follow your expert guide to discover Albayzin's beautiful viewpoints and mansions.
- Official local guide
- Audio devices if it's needed
- Food and drinks
- Children 0-5 years old: free
- Youth 6-11 years old: reduced
Plaza Isabel la Católica, Granada 18009, Andalusia, Spain
- October to March at 4.00pm
- April to November at 6.00pm
The Alhambra is a Moorish citadella. In its corners the castle hides the stories of three cultures: ...
No picture or book can prepare you for the actual experience of walking around the stunning Islamic ...
Discover the most symbolic monuments of Cordoba, including the stunning Mosque-Cathedral and the “Pa...
Enjoy a marvellous journey back in time to get to know Federico García Lorca, discovering the Granad...
Discover a magical part of Granada, full of quietness and charm. Get to know the best of its Moorish...
With this tour you will visit the muslim neighborhood of Albayzín and the gypsy neighborhood of Sacr...