Albaizyn and Sacromonte walking tour and Granada hop-on hop-off tourist train
- Walk around the heart of the Moorish district
- Find out what a Gypsy house-cave is like
- Explore Granada at your own pace
- Choose between two train routes to see the city's highlights
Due to the long rule of the Moors Granada has maintained a strong tie with Middle Eastern culture. Discover the fusion of two worlds and cultures with this interesting guided tour!
With an official tour bus you will go to the heart of the Moor district of Albayzín to start a guided walking tour. A walk through the Albayzín means to travel through the roots of the Moors. The Albayzín is made up of narrow streets, which smell of jasmine, and can feel as though you are in a labyrinth. The Sacromonte quarter is the place where gypsies have established themselves after the reconquest of the Catholic Monarchs of Granada. You will visit one of the area's typical and famous house-caves.
You will also have the day to discover Granada as you wish with the Hop-on Hop-off tourist train, specially designed to go through the narrow streets of Granada. It features a panoramic roof, open deck in summer, with an audio guide in 12 languages and 2 special channels for children in either Spanish or English. There are two available routes: the Alhambra Route that runs during the day and the City Centre Route that runs in the evening and takes you to visit Granada’s great nightlife!
- Granada City Tour ticket hop on/off (1 day) and single audio guide in 12 languages
- Official bilingual guide
- Albayzin and Sacromonte guided walking tour
- Lunch and drinks
- Children (0-7 years): free
- Children (8-11 years): reduced
Pick-up at 6.00pm at stop number 3 of the Granada City Train (New Square)
- Albayzin and Sacromonte walking tour and Granada City tour train must be done on the same day
- Albayzin & Sacromonte Walking Tour: Daily
Granada City Tour Touristic Train:
- Alhambra Route (Green Line) Daily: November to February every 20-25 minutes / March to October and Holidays every 16 – 20 minutes
- City Centre Route (Red Line) Daily: November to February every 60 minutes / March to October and Holidays every 30 minutes
- Walking Tour: 15 March to 14 October: 6.00pm and 15 October to 14 March: 4.00pm
- Granada City Tour and touristic train ticket is valid for 1 day
1. Alhambra Route: November to February: Daily from 9:30am to 7.30pm & March to October, Christmas and National and Local Holidays: Daily from 9:30am to 9.30pm
2. City Centre Route: November to February: Friday and Saturday from 7.30pm to 10.30pm & March to October: Daily from 7.30pm to 10.30pm
No need to wait when you can skip the line to discover the most popular monument in Spain. The walki...
Granada has been a mixture of cultures since medieval times. The historical center is the perfect ex...
Enjoy the most comprehensive look at Albaicin and Sacromonte, the two most emblematic areas of Grana...
Recorre las oscuras calles de la Granada, ciudad marcada por lo sobrenatural y por terribles crímene...
A journey through the history of Granada and its transformation from Islam to Christianity. Strollin...
Make the most of your visit to Granada strolling through the historic center and one of its most ico...
Along with the Alhambra and the Albaicín, the center of Granada forms a historical set full of monum...
Caminarás por las calles más oscuras de un Albaicín alejado del tránsito turístico. La noche, cómpli...
This excursion not only has interesting cultural elements to offer, but is also recommended to those...
320 days of sunshine a year and an average annual temperature of 20 degrees are the characteristics ...