Uffizi VIP skip-the-line tickets
- Admire Filippo Lippi's Madonna and Child with Two Angels, Botticelli's Primavera and Birth of Venus
- Discover some of its finest masterpieces here, including Greek and Roman statues and drawings
- Get advantage of a Musement representative at the meeting point
- Buy your Uffizi tickets online and don't waste time in line
Designed by architect Giorgio Vasari in 1560, the Uffizi is one of the oldest galleries in the world and is among the most visited in Italy, with over 1.5 million visitors each year, so long lines are inevitable and here everything is worth seeing and admiring. Hence don't waste your time and choose wisely the skip-the-line tickets to get the best out of your visit to the Uffizi Gallery.
Thanks to the skip-the-line escorted ticket you will not only skip the long queues that crowd the museum every day, but you will also have at your disposal a Musement assistant who will personally accompany you to the entrance of the museum. He will first provide you with the official entrance tickets and will know how to arouse your curiosity with brief explanations and useful information before entering the museum.
Once inside you will be able to visit the museum in total autonomy and you will free to spend as much time as you want inside it.
All you have to do is enter and admire the works of Giotto, Simone Martini, Piero della Francesca, Botticelli, Mantegna, Leonardo da Vinci, Raphael, Michelangelo, Caravaggio, Dürer, Rembrandt and Rubens, just to mention some of the many wonders that can be seeing in the rooms of this extraordinary museum. Discover the most popular rooms containing the works of Botticelli and see his famous paintings Primavera and the Birth of Venus.
- Musement assistance at the meeting point (tickets delivery, escort to the entrance and brief explanations about the museum)
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets
- Access to temporary exhibitions
- Guided tour
- Citizens aged 18 to 25 years old, from the European Union and from Norway, Iceland, Switzerland and Lichtenstein
- Child (0-17): free tickets are available at the ticket office
Via della Lambertesca 2, 50122 Firenze FI, Italia
A Musement representative will be waiting for you and will welcome you at the meeting point, handing you your skip-the-line entrance tickets. Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before departure time. Remember not to go directly to the main entrance of Uffizi Gallery.
- Once you enter the museum you can stay as long as you like
- A Musement representative will escort you from the meeting point to the Uffizi Gallery entrance, giving you some information and curiosities about the museum
- You will receive your official entrance tickets at the meeting point
- The ticket is non-refundable
- From Tuesday to Sunday
- Only morning tickets
- Check the calendar to see all available dates and times
With over 1.5 million annual visitors and over 2,200 works on show, the Uffizi can be a hectic exper...
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museums. It is a powerful looking, 13th-century building ...
Immerse yourself completely in Michelangelo's art at the Accademia Gallery with the help of a certif...
The museums included in this ticket are: - The Porcelain Museum - The Boboli Gardens - The Bardini G...
The Accademia Gallery is one of the most visited museums in the world because of the magnificent Dav...
The museum of the Medici Chapels is located in the Basilica di San Lorenzo, one of Florence’s bigges...
More than 500 years ago, Leonardo da Vinci designed flying machines, robots, submarines, an underwat...
Visit the fascinating Leonardo da Vinci Museum combined with your 24 or 48-hour Florence City Sights...
The Brunello organic and biodynamic small wineries tour begins from Florence with a drive towards th...
Upon arrival at the meeting point, the staff will be happy to welcome you on board. Select the audio...