Uffizi: skip-the-line tickets and guided tour
- Save up to two hours waiting in queues
- See the work of Botticelli, Rembrandt, Leonardo, Michelangelo and more
- Expert guidance to the art collections
- Enjoy access to all temporary exhibitions
Discover the Uffizi museum in a stunning Florence group tour, which will bring you through the heart of the Gallery and will impress you like nothing before. And don't worry about your Uffizi tickets! Your guide will accompany you along an intriguing itinerary through the halls, to let you admire some of the greatest world’s masterpieces.
Open your heart to this unique occasion, the Uffizi Museum will touch and fascinate you. An unforgettable date with the Medici’s Florence.
From The Annunciation by Leonardo Da Vinci to the Tondo Doni by Michelangelo, from The Birth of Venus to the Primavera by Botticelli. Canvases must-see, the most famous paintings of the Renaissance – a breathtaking 1h and 45min discovery tour that you will never forget (after the guided tour is over you can remain in Uffizi Gallery as much as you desire).
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Uffizi Gallery (admission charge included)
- Guided visit to the gallery with an authorized guide
- Earphones for groups of more than 7 people
Children (0-5): free of charge
Lungarno Anna Maria Luisa de' Medici, 10, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Uffizi Gallery - Gate number 3 (reserved entrance)
Piazzale degli Uffizi
- Please note that this tour is not bookable the first Sunday of each month
- Visitors are subject to an airport-style security screening before entering the gallery
- The Portuguese language requires a minimum of four participants
- Italian is available only on Saturday
- Every day excluding Monday at 8:45am (only in English)
- At 3.30pm English, Spanish, German and French every day excluding Monday
- At 3.30pm Portuguese on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- At 3.30pm Italian only on Saturday
- Every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 3.30pm
- Italian only on Saturday
Experience Florence in a way that you'll never forget! Taste the best products from every corner of ...
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnifi...
The Palio is a famous horse race held twice a year (on 2nd July and 16th August) in Piazza del Campo...
Inspired by the world-renowned ‘Three Tenors’ of Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo and José Carrera...
Learn how to make pizza and gelato at an idyllic setting in the beautiful Tuscan countryside! You’ll...
Enjoy intimate small group walking tour through the historical city centre of Florence This small gr...