Uffizi Gallery skip-the-line tickets with audio guide
- Take advantage of the audio guide and choose yourself what to see
- Access the Uffizi without the stress of long queues
- Find the Renaissance masterpieces at the Uffizi Gallery
- Discover the most famous artworks by Michelangelo and Leonardo da Vinci
Florence just waits to be discovered. As Dan Brown said: "If you know where to look, Florence is Paradise".
With all its wonders it can really be described as paradise. But sometimes the time to visit them all is not enough.
If you want to discover Florence, without missing a visit to one of the most famous and beautiful museums in the world, this is the perfect solution for you.
Not just an audio guide but a true narration of the city and its monuments, in addition to the skip-the-line entrance ticket to Uffizi Gallery.
The audio guide is ideal for those who have limited time but want to discover everything about the city.
The audio guide itinerary begins with the Duomo, dedicated to Santa Maria del Fiore, and continues with Brunelleschi's Dome masterpiece, passing through the Vasari corridor, the famous secret passage commissioned by Cosimo de' Medici to Giorgio Vasari as a direct and safe access route from Palazzo Vecchio to the residence of Palazzo Pitti. At the end of the walking tour, access the Uffizi Gallery skipping the long lines and enjoy listening to the explanations of some of the most famous and well-known artworks in the world.
The audio guide will not only be an audio tool but also a visual device. Along with the explanations, you will be shown the mentioned artworks.
- Entrance to the Uffizi with priority access
- Access to temporary exhibitions
- Audio guide for the Uffizi Gallery, Palazzo Vecchio (exterior), Ponte Vecchio and Florence Cathedral (exterior)
- Citizens aged between 18 and 25, of the European Union and of non-EU countries on the condition of reciprocity
- Children under 18 (children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult)
- Disabled people and their helper
- Teachers and students (with ID) of: fine arts academies or corresponding institutes of the European Union; faculty of architecture, conservation of cultural heritage, educational sciences; degree courses in literature or literary subjects with archaeological or historical-artistic orientation of the faculties of literature and philosophy or faculties and corresponding courses established in the Member States of the European Union
Piazza del Duomo 4, 50122 Firenze FI, Italia
Collect your audio-guide at the kiosk in Piazza del Duomo 4 at the time you booked and go to the Uffizi Gallery (ticket counter for reserved tickets, entrance number 3)
- During International Women's Day, to be held on March 8th, admission to museums, archaeological areas and state monuments will be free of charge for all women
- Important: this ticket is non-changeable and non-refundable
- Uffizi tickets can't be bought by school groups. Failure to comply with this rule will result in admission not being granted and no reimbursement will be possible.
- Pick up the audio guide at the chosen time by the kiosk next to the “Bottegone” café in Piazza del Duomo 4. The expected admission to the Uffizi Gallery is scheduled half an hour after picking up the audio guide.
- You will be asked for a security deposit of €20 for each rented audio guide; you'll get it back upon return of the undamaged audio guide. In the event that the audio guide gets lost or damaged, you will be required to pay 40 euros
- Every day (except on Mondays)
- From Tuesday to Sunday: 8.15am - 6.50pm
- From 5 June to 25 September, 2018: Tuesdays 8.15am - 10.00pm
- Closed: every Monday, 25 December, 1 January 1st
Kiosk (audio guide collection)
- Every day: 8:00am - 07:00pm
With over 1.5 million annual visitors and over 2,200 works on show, the Uffizi can be a hectic exper...
Benefit from skip-the-line tickets to the Galleria dell'Accademia in Florence and visit one of the m...
Piazza del Duomo in Florence is an extraordinary open-air museum, full of chests holding incredible ...
Visit the Accademia Gallery with an expert guide. Immerse yourself in Michelangelo’s art and enjoy h...
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museum. It is a powerful looking,13th century building th...
The Accademia Gallery is one of the most visited museums in the world because of the magnificent Dav...
The museums included in this ticket are: - the Porcelain Museum - the Boboli Gardens - the Bardini G...
See the masterpieces of Michelangelo: the David, Prigioni, Pietà di Palestrina, San Matteo with this...
Who were the Medici, and why does their name still resonate centuries later around the globe? We fol...
Enjoy a close encounter with timeless works of art and hear the inside story of the life and times o...