Tickets for Boboli Gardens, Porcelain Museum and Bardini Garden
- Experience moments to relax in the Boboli Gardens
- Stroll among the garden statues, fountains and caves
- Explore the Porcelain Museum and the Bardini Garden
The museums included in this ticket are:
- the Porcelain Museum
- the Boboli Gardens
- the Bardini Garden
Found at the top of the Boboli Gardens in a separate building called the 'Palazzina del Cavaliere', the Porcelain Museum holds the most beautiful work of Porcelain in Europe.
Boboli Gardens and Bardini Garden
The Boboli Gardens found behind Palazzo Pitti were the first example of Italian gardens that would later become so popular throughout Europe. Statues, fountains and grottoes are spread across the vast gardens, giving you the feeling that you are in an open-air museum. The nearby Bardini Garden is less famous, but unique and romantic in its arrangement as well.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to:
- Porcelain Museum
- Boboli Gardens
- Bardini Garden
- Temporary exhibitions
- Palatine Gallery
- Gallery of Modern Art
- Museum of Fashion and Costume
- Treasure of the Grand Dukes
- Citizens aged 18 to 25 years old, from the European Union or from non-EU states subject to reciprocity
Free admission (visitors must pay a pre-ordered ticket in order to skip the lines):
- Children under 18 (children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult)
- Guides and interpreters from European Union states
- ICOM, ICOMOS and ICCROM members
- European Union school groups and their teachers, within the established quotas
- Teachers and students from the following schools: Fine Arts Academies or corresponding institutions in the European Union; Architecture, Cultural Heritage, Education Studies faculties; degree programs on literary subjects with an Archeology or Art History focus; Art faculties and corresponding courses in EU member states
- Teachers with permanent and temporary contracts at Italian state and private schools (showing at the ticket office appropriate documentation issued by the MIUR or a self-certification with identity document)
- Disabled people and escorts
Piazza de Pitti, 1, Firenze
- The timeslot you choose in the calendar is mandatory for the entrance. Confirmation is sent via email within 24 hours from purchase on working days
- Once purchased, tickets are not refundable
- Once the tickets are purchased, cancellation won't be possible
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be modified
- On the occasion of International Women's Day, entry to state museums, archeological sites and monuments is free for women on 8 March
- From Monday to Sunday
- 8.15am - 4.30pm in November, December, January, February
- 8.15am - 5.30pm in March, October
- 8.15am - 6.30pm in April, May, September
- 8.15am - 7.30pm in June, July, August
- Last admission is always one hour before closing
- Closed on the first and the last Monday of each month, New Year's Day and Christmas Day
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museums. It is a powerful looking, 13th-century building ...
Join the Official Duomo Tour and avoid the long line by entering the Cathedral through a dedicated e...
Go on a treasure hunt in Florence where you will follow clues to discover amazing places and local s...
The Great Synagogue of Florence, one of the most important examples of Moorish architecture in Europ...
The tour of the Grande Museo del Duomo (Great Museum of the Cathedral) is a single great itinerary t...
Barberino Designer Outlet is the perfect location where you can find your favorite designer brands a...
Learn why Florence became the birthplace of the Renaissance on a 90-minute walking tour of the city’...
Have you ever wondered why Florence was the birthplace of the Renaissance? An excellent and complete...
Tour Florence with your family in just 3 hours: you and your children will hit the most important si...
VISITA AL LABORATORIO<ul style="text-align: justify;"> - Durata: min. 30 minuti, max. 40 minuti, Max...