Round-trip bus transfer from Florence to Cinque Terre
- Take part in this low cost tour for independent travelers
- Admire the spectacular coastline of the Cinque Terre area
- Enjoy the colors of fishermen’s houses and a boat ride
- Free time for a refreshing swim in the Mediterranean Sea
Save on the price of the guided tour booking this excursion for independent travelers with round-trip transfer from Florence, hostess aboard, and commentary on the bus.
The Cinque Terre is a beautiful stretch of rugged coast and the only unspoilt part left of the lovely Italian Riviera. It takes its name from the five picturesque fishing villages of Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso. They have been inaccessible from the land for centuries, isolated by steep mountains and valleys on one side and by the sea itself on the other. Thanks to its isolation, the unspoilt charm of the Cinque Terre is a protected World Heritage Site and a National Park. Led by a knowledgeable guide aboard, you will discover this spectacular coastline.
The bus will take you to the village of Manarola and you will continue your journey independently. The return bus will be waiting for you in La Spezia. You will continue with a lovely boat journey (weather permitting) to Monterosso, which is renowned for its beautiful beach and small craftsmen’s shops. You'll reach then, with a short train ride, Vernazza, where you will have free time to sit in one of its cheerful bars and cafés.
By train you'll arrive to Riomaggiore where you will have some free time for a refreshing swim in the Mediterranean Sea or shopping. From Riomaggiore a train ride takes you back to La Spezia concluding your Cinque Terre visit, before returning to Florence by coach.
- Caf Tour's staff assistance at the meeting point
- Roundtrip transportation from Firenze to Manarola and from La Spezia to Firenze
- English and Spanish tour escort aboard
- Cinque Terre map
- Guide in destination
- Train tickets and boat to reach the Cinque Terre villages
- Children 0 – 3 years old: free of charge
- Children 4 – 12 years old: reduced
Piazzale Montelungo, Firenze FI
In front of Caf Tour & Travel - Gray Line yellow street sign.
- Please note that the tour only includes bus transfer from Firenze to Manarola and from La Spezia to Firenze
- In case of unexpected closure of the paths due to unforeseen events, alternative routes will be taken
- Because of the nature of this hike, this tour is not suitable for small children or for anyone with walking difficulties
- Please bring suitable walking shoes
- Walking pace: moderate
- Every day from April to November
- Departure time: 7.00am
- Check-in time: 15 minutes before departure
This tour will take you to enjoy the rich history and the art of the most spellbinding sights in Tus...
After driving through Tuscany into Liguria, stop in the first Cinque Terre village of Manarola. Enjo...
Discover the UNESCO-listed Cinque Terre, five idyllic fishing villages, with a guided hiking tour al...
Explore the breathtaking Ligurian coast on a tour of Portovenere and the Cinque Terre, a small corne...
Rise early for an exciting day at Cinque Terre, the most characteristic villages of Italy including ...
Admire nature’s artistry in Liguria, a spectacular region and home of Cinque Terre – the much acclai...
The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area and the medieval town of Siena: these venues are situ...
Piazza del Duomo in Florence is an extraordinary open-air museum, full of chests holding incredible ...
Learn how to make pizza and gelato at an idyllic setting in the beautiful Tuscan countryside! You’ll...
Meet your guide and walk with your new friends through the city center where you will fall in love w...