Palazzo Vecchio with Tower climbing VIP tour
- Enjoy a private tour for a more intimate experience
- Climb on top of Arnolfo’s tower where you will enjoy one of the most panoramic views of the city!
- Visit Palazzo Vecchio, the palace once house of the Medici family
Let yourself be guided in the discovery of the magnificent Palazzo Vecchio which was the residence of the Medici family and for centuries the symbol of political power in Florence.
The Palace overlooks Piazza della Signoria, undoubtedly one of the most fascinating and important squares in Florence, which houses the Fountain of Neptune and the Loggia dei Lanzi, under which you can admire, among others, the Perseus of Benvenuto Cellini and the Rape of the Sabine by Gianbologna.
Based on a project developed by Arnolfo di Cambio in 1299, Palazzo Vecchio was the political seat of the Florentine Republic before being transformed by Giorgio Vasari into a magnificent palace for the Medici family. The interiors are elegant, with the splendid gold ceiling of the "Salone del Cinquecento" and the monumental quarters embellished with statues by Donatello and Michelangelo and frescoes by Salviati and Ghirlandaio. Admire the rooms dedicated to Pope Leo X of the Medici family, the famous Hall of Elements, and the apartment of Eleonora di Toledo.
Discover the private studio of Francesco I de Medici, a refined collector: a treasure chest full of paintings and small bronze statues that celebrate the affinity between art and nature. At the end of the tour, our passionate certified guide will take you to the top of the 95-meter-high tower of Arnolfo, from where you can enjoy one of the most panoramic and spectacular views of the city!
- Entrance ticket for the Museum of Palazzo Vecchio and the ascent to the Tower of Arnolfo
- Assistance for the entrance to the museum. Disabled access guaranteed (excluding the tower)
- Monolingual tour conducted by Certified Tour Guides
- Earphones (with more than 5 people)
- Child (0-6): free of charge
- Youth (7-17): reduced
Piazza della Signoria, 50122 Firenze FI
In front of the Rivoire café; the guide will show a SlowTourTuscany sign
- Children and Visitors under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- No Access to the tower for children under 6 years old
- A small amount of walking is involved (223 steps to climb the tower but you can also choose to do only part of the climbing or following only the tour inside the palace)
- Palazzo Vecchio might suspend the access to the Tower in the event of heavy rain
- The tour of the museum of Palazzo Vecchio is wheelchair accessible, except for the climbing of Arnolfo's tower
- Every day (except Thursday)
- At 2.00pm
Experience Florence in a way that you'll never forget! Taste the best products from every corner of ...
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnifi...
The Palio is a famous horse race held twice a year (on 2nd July and 16th August) in Piazza del Campo...
Inspired by the world-renowned ‘Three Tenors’ of Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo and José Carrera...
Learn how to make pizza and gelato at an idyllic setting in the beautiful Tuscan countryside! You’ll...
Enjoy intimate small group walking tour through the historical city centre of Florence This small gr...