Official Cathedral tour with exclusive priority entrance
- Enter the Cathedral without a queue from a private entrance
- Discover the genial techniques of construction of the Cathedral and Cupola
- Admire the largest frescoed surface of the world and the marvelous marble floor
- Get the free ticket for the Museum of Misericordia
Join the Official Duomo Tour and avoid the long line by entering the Cathedral through a dedicated exclusive entrance to admire one of the biggest churches in the world and the amazing Brunelleschi Dome, Renaissance masterpieces and UNESCO heritage of humanity.
Only with this tour, you will receive a personalized “WELCOME SERVICE” at the entrance; the official guide of the church will make an introduction of the entire religious complex and then you will enter the Cathedral DIRECTLY, with no line, due to a dedicated entrance.
At the end of the tour (30 minutes), you will have the chance to stay inside the church as long as you like, the tour includes also the ticket of the Museum of the Misericordia.
Your guide will tell you everything you need to know about the construction of the entire religious complex and all the secrets of the stunning dome designed by Filippo Brunelleschi. You will be enchanted by the refinement of the polychromatic marble of the facade of the Church and by the majesty of the dome that dominates it.
- Exclusive priority entrance with NO LINE
- Certified tour Guide
- Single language tour conducted by certified tour Guide
- Set of earphones to follow clearly the explanation of the Tour Guide
- Voucher for a free homemade ice cream
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Child (0-11)
Piazza del Duomo, 50122 Firenze FI
Your guide will be waiting for you next to the "Museo della Misericordia". Look for the sign OFFICIAL DUOMO TOUR.
- Max. 25 people per group
- The entrance to the Cathedral requires a dress code; shoulders and knees must be covered
- Monday - Saturday
- At 11.30am
Experience Florence in a way that you'll never forget! Taste the best products from every corner of ...
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnifi...
The Palio is a famous horse race held twice a year (on 2nd July and 16th August) in Piazza del Campo...
Inspired by the world-renowned ‘Three Tenors’ of Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo and José Carrera...
Learn how to make pizza and gelato at an idyllic setting in the beautiful Tuscan countryside! You’ll...
Enjoy intimate small group walking tour through the historical city centre of Florence This small gr...