Florence walking tour with Uffizi and Accademia Gallery: skip the line tickets and guided visit
- Enjoy this walking tour of the Florence historic center
- Visit the Accademia and Uffizi Gallery: skip the line
- Admire these two important museums with an expert guide
- See the city's highlights: Signoria Square, Cathedral, Old Bridge
Start your visit at the Academia Gallery, where you will admire some of the most important sculptures by Michelangelo, such as ‘The Prisoners‘, ‘Saint Matthew’ and the world famous ‘David’. You will also discover important Gothic works of art and Renaissance paintings by Botticelli, Ghirlandaio and Perugino, as well as the original plaster of ‘Rape of Sabine Women’ by Giambologna.
At the end of the visit you will have free time for lunch until 1.30 p.m. Then meet your guide for the second part of the tour in Repubblica Square, in front of Hard Rock Cafè.
Continue your tour with a pleasant walk through the most fascinating and interesting places of Florence such as the Cathedral (exterior), with Brunelleschi’s Dome; the Baptistery (exterior), with its famous Gates of Paradise; and Signoria Square, with Palazzo Vecchio (exterior) and Loggia dei Lanzi.
The last stop of your tour will be at the Uffizi Gallery, where you will discover the famous collection of Italian Renaissance paintings. Walk up to the Uffizi terrace to take in a beautiful view over the city of Florence. Take your time to visit the gallery, you can remain into the museum until closing time.
- Expert, local guide
- Admission with reservation to Uffizi and Accademia
- Everything not mentioned in the "Included" field
- Infant (0-5 years old): free of charge
- Child (6-12 years old): reduced
Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122 Firenze FI
Accademia Gallery's entrance for "reserved tickets" at 11.00 am
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- English, Spanish EVERY DAY (except Mondays)
- German, French: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday at 11.00 am
- Not available on the first Sunday of the month
Experience Florence in a way that you'll never forget! Taste the best products from every corner of ...
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnifi...
The Palio is a famous horse race held twice a year (on 2nd July and 16th August) in Piazza del Campo...
Learn how to make pizza and gelato at an idyllic setting in the beautiful Tuscan countryside! You’ll...
The tour starts with an introduction to the square and its religious buildings.Then you will visit t...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...