Florence walking tour with Palazzo Vecchio guided visit
- Join this introductory Florence tour ideal for art and history lovers
- Enjoy skip-the-line access for a fully guided tour of the Old Palace
- Admire the spectacular Salone dei Cinquecento designed by Vasari
- Learn all the facts and secrets of two thousand years of Florentine history
This itinerary allow you to discover the town’s best known treasures such as the Duomo, Palazzo Vecchio, the squares, the monuments, the Old Bridge. Explore the town centre from an extraordinary perspective. An excellent and complete introductory tour dedicated to those who want to know all the facts and secrets of two thousand years of Florentine history.
The tour will continue with the visit of Palazzo Vecchio (the Old Palace), the symbol of the political life in Florence. The guided visit includes the spectacular Salone dei Cinquecento designed by Giorgio Vasari for the Grand Duke Cosimo I, the rooms dedicated to the Medici Popes Leo X and Clement VII, the famous room of the Elements, the apartment of Eleonora, and the numerous areas decorated by masterpieces of celebrated artists of the Renaissance such as Michelangelo, Donatello and Verrocchio.
- Guided tour
- Pre-booking and entrance fee
- Earphones for groups with more than 15 participants
- Children (0-5 years old): free of charge
- Children (6-14 years old): reduced
Via dei Brunelleschi, 1, 50123 Firenze FI
In front of the Hard Rock Cafe, via Brunelleschi 1, just off P.za della Repubblica, 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
For the afternoon (Palazzo Vecchio visit): Piazza della Signoria, behind the Neptune Fountain, 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Mondays at 10.00am aprox. 3 hours
- Free time from 1.00 pm to 3:15 pm
- Palazzo Vecchio approx. 1,5 hours
See the masterpieces of Michelangelo: the David, Prigioni, Pietà di Palestrina, San Matteo with this...
Experience Florence in a way that you'll never forget! Taste the best products from every corner of ...
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnifi...
The Palio is a famous horse race held twice a year (on 2nd July and 16th August) in Piazza del Campo...
Inspired by the world-renowned ‘Three Tenors’ of Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo and José Carrera...
Learn how to make pizza and gelato at an idyllic setting in the beautiful Tuscan countryside! You’ll...