Florence panoramic guided city tour with Duomo Complex and Accademia Gallery
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the city of Florence from Piazzale Michelangelo
- See the famous David by Michelangelo at the Accademia Gallery
- Walking guided visit of the Cathedral complex
- Admire the magnificent Brunelleschi's Dome and Giotto's bell tower
The Florence discovery begins with a relaxing and scenic bus tour, that offers panoramic views of the unparalleled beauty of Florence and the surrounding countryside, taking first to Fiesole, a delightful town of Etruscan origin set on a hill overlooking Florence and then, after a drive along the romantic Viale dei Colli up to Piazzale Michelangelo, a stop to admire the amazing panorama of the city, one of the most beautiful in the world. The tour will proceed through the
historic center with the guided Visit of the renowned Accademia Gallery which hosts the famous David by Michelangelo and other masterpieces by the great artist, then we proceed with the exterior guided visit of San Lorenzo Church and the stunning Duomo complex: San Giovanni Baptistery with its bronze doors including the famous Porta del Paradiso and the Cathedral with the magnificent Cupola del Brunelleschi and the elegant Giotto’s bell tower.
- Accademia Gallery (replaced on Mondays with Medici Chapels or Saint Mark Museum)
- Caf Tour's staff assistance at the meeting point
- Museum entrance fee with booking (guaranteed admission and skip the general entry line)
- Earphones for a minimum of 15 pax at the museum
- Delicious Tuscan Lunch with Drinks in a historic Restaurant in the old town (if selected, only for adults 7+)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children 0 – 6 years old: free of charge (show a document proving children’s age upon request)
Piazzale Montelungo, Firenze FI
In front of Caf Tour & Travel - Gray Line yellow street sign. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departure.
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- Walking pace: moderate
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departure
- Tuesday - Sunday at 8.30am
- March: English – Spanish (min 2 pax)/French – German – Italian (min 4 pax)
- From April to October: English – Spanish – French – German – Italian (min 2 pax)
Benefit from skip-the-line tickets to the Galleria dell'Accademia in Florence and visit one of the m...
The tour begins with the discovery of the historic city center with the visit to the scenic square a...
With over 1.5 million annual visitors and over 2,200 works on show, the Uffizi can be a hectic exper...
The museums included in this ticket are: - the Porcelain Museum - the Boboli Gardens - the Bardini G...
Take the chance to discover in complete freedom the most important sights of Florence and the marvel...
Enjoy a walk through the most fascinating and interesting places of Florence with an expert guide: R...
Join a walking tour of Florence to admire and explore the main sights of the city. Then visit one of...
The museum of the Medici Chapels is found in the Basilica di San Lorenzo, one of Florence’s biggest ...
It’s wine o’clock! On this wine tour, enjoy a late afternoon stroll around Florence to discover our ...
Departs in early morning from Montecatini to Florence. Hve free time in Florence, in the aftrernoon ...