Florence guided city tour with Uffizi Gallery
- Skip the long line and visit the famous Uffizi Gallery
- Discover top sights of the city’s historic heart
The tour begins with the discovery of the historic city center with the visit to the scenic square and Gothic Church of Santa Croce (exterior). Crossing Ponte alle Grazie, a pleasant guided walk on the left side of the Arno River will allow you to admire the elegant architecture of the Uffizi Gallery and the striking aerial structure of the Vasari Corridor and, on the background, the Dome of the Cathedral and Giotto's Bell Tower, the Towers of Palazzo Vecchio and Bargello.
The ancient Church of Santa Felicita surprises us with its portico surmounted by the Vasari Corridor and once inside, give us the amazing colors of two masterpieces by Pontormo, hosted in the Chapel designed by Brunelleschi. Then crossing the iconic Ponte Vecchio, after having caressed the nose of the famous “piglet” statue, we arrive in the monumental Piazza Signoria, with the imposing Palazzo Vecchio (exterior) and the beautiful Loggia del Lanzi where the sculptures of great Renaissance artists are collected.
The tour continues with the guided visit of the famous Uffizi Gallery, in small groups of max 14 participants, where it is possible to admire the superb paintings by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, Masaccio and many others. The guided tour ends at the Uffizi Terrace where you can enjoy an amazing and exclusive view of the city’s most important monuments. Once the guided tour is over, it is possible to stay in the museum.
- Caf Tour's staff assistance at the meeting point
- Museum entrance fee with booking (guaranteed admission and skip the general entry line)
- Uffizi Gallery small group tour – max 14 pax
- Earphones for groups of more than 6 pax at the Museum
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children 0-6 years old: free of charge
Piazza di S. Firenze, 1r, 50122 Firenze FI
At 2:15 pm, Piazza San Firenze (San Firenze Square), in front of San Firenze Cafè.
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departure
- This tour may be conducted in 2 languages
- Every day (except Mondays) at 2.30 pm
- From November to March: English – Spanish (min 2 pax) / French – German – Italian (min 4 pax)
- From April to October English - Spanish – French – German – Italian (min 2 pax)
Experience Florence in a way that you'll never forget! Taste the best products from every corner of ...
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnifi...
The Palio is a famous horse race held twice a year (on 2nd July and 16th August) in Piazza del Campo...
Learn how to make pizza and gelato at an idyllic setting in the beautiful Tuscan countryside! You’ll...
The tour starts with an introduction to the square and its religious buildings.Then you will visit t...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...