Florence electric bike tour
- Enjoy stunning sights of Florence on an electric bike tour
- Visit locations once frequented by famous artists and scientists
- Ride through the streets effortlessly with a pedal-assisted electric drive system
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnificent hills planted with olive trees and vineyards and breathtaking views. In these places the greatest Florentine master artists and scientists lived and worked. The famous Michelangelo worked on the fortifications of San Miniato, Leonardo da Vinci painted the “Annunciation” now in the Uffizi Gallery. Also, Galileo Galilei, the first modern scientist, lived in the Villa dell’Ombrellino and Villa Il Gioiello. Enrico Fermi, father of nuclear physics together with Albert Einstein, worked in the Astronomical Observatory of Arcetri placed on the homonymous hill.
You will enjoy this fascinating tour with a new electric bicycle and an expert guide that will allow you to discover the beauty of these places in comfort, under the cool shade of old cypress trees. Here you will experience Florence like you never have, where the air is clean and time has stopped!
- Bike with the pedal-assist electric drive system
- Professional tour guide
- Florence panoramic tour with Piazzale Michelangelo
Via de' Martelli, 33, 50122 Firenze FI
- Not suitable for children under 14 years old
- Under 6 years old, children can sit in the child seat for 5€
- Children 7-13 years old cannot take part in this tour
- From 1st November to 31st March: Every day at 11.00 am and 3.00 pm
- From 1st April to 31st October: Every day at 11.00 am and 4.00 pm
Experience Florence in a way that you'll never forget! Taste the best products from every corner of ...
The Palio is a famous horse race held twice a year (on 2nd July and 16th August) in Piazza del Campo...
Learn how to make pizza and gelato at an idyllic setting in the beautiful Tuscan countryside! You’ll...
The tour starts with an introduction to the square and its religious buildings.Then you will visit t...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...
Easy, pleasant, joyful: it’s the perfect tour for families, small group or individuals enthusiast fo...