Florence Cathedral guided tour with Dome experience
- Skip the line at the Brunelleschi's Dome and enjoy a guided tour
- Climb the 463 steps to enjoy impressive views of Florence
- Tour the spectacular Florence Cathedral and admire its interior
Enjoy this exclusive Dome experience skip-the-line tour with a professional local guide. Climb the 463 steps to the top and enjoy impressive views of Florence!
Climb to the top of the Florence Cathedral's cupola with the commentary of your expert guide to see the inside of the Dome up close and enjoy the extraordinary view of Florence. The tour proceeds with a visit of the Cathedral.
Brunelleschi’s Dome, with its egg-shaped architecture, was the largest such structure in the world in its time. On your visit to the Dome’s interior you’ll have the opportunity to see the many frescoes and stained-glass windows.
- Admission with skip-the-line access to the Dome
- Guided tour of the Dome and the Cathedral
- Local guide
- Entrance ticket to Giotto's Bell Tower, St. John's Baptistery, Santa Reparata Crypt, Museum of the Works of the Cathedral
- Children (6-11): reduced
- Infants (0-5): free of charge
Piazza del Duomo, 5, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
At the entrance of the Dome at the Porta della Mandorla (north side of the Cathedral). Please, look for an Accord assistant holding a panel advertising the tour. Participants are requested to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
- With the same ticket it is possible to visit the other monuments of the Duomo Cathedral (Giotto’s Bell Tower, St. John's Baptistery, Santa Reparata Crypt) and its museum
- Please confirm the language of the guided tour (English, Italian or Spanish) directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information on the voucher after booking
- Visitors are required to climb 463 steps
- No lifts (elevators) are available
- The climb is not recommended for people suffering from heart problems, vertigo or claustrophobia
- The times of access to the monuments are subject to changes in time due to extraordinary events
- Tour suggested for adults
- It is prohibited to enter in shorts or with uncovered shoulders
- No skip-the-line access to the Cathedral from November to March
- From Monday to Saturday at 11.30 am and 2:00 pm
- At 10:00 am from 15th March to 14th November and during Christmas Holidays
See the masterpieces of Michelangelo: the David, Prigioni, Pietà di Palestrina, San Matteo with this...
Experience Florence in a way that you'll never forget! Taste the best products from every corner of ...
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnifi...
The Palio is a famous horse race held twice a year (on 2nd July and 16th August) in Piazza del Campo...
Inspired by the world-renowned ‘Three Tenors’ of Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo and José Carrera...
Learn how to make pizza and gelato at an idyllic setting in the beautiful Tuscan countryside! You’ll...