Florence afternoon guided tour with Uffizi Gallery
- Discover the city's historic center and highlights as the Cathedral
- Visit the Uffizi Gallery skipping the lines and admire its masterpieces
Enjoy a walk through the most fascinating and interesting places of Florence with an expert guide: Repubblica Square, the Cathedral with Brunelleschi’s Dome (exterior visit), the Baptistery with its famous Gates of Paradise (exterior), Signoria Square with its Palazzo Vecchio (exterior) and Loggia dei Lanzi.
You will have some free time to take pictures before meeting your expert, local guide that will lead you through the Uffizi Gallery: here you will see the famous and beautiful collections of Italian Renaissance painters, such as Cimabue, Giotto, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, and Tiziano. The tour will finish on the Uffizi terrace, where you will be able to enjoy a beautiful view over the city of Florence.
You can remain inside the museum until closing time.
- Expert, local guide
- Entrance to the Uffizi Gallery (no need to queue)
- Earphones for groups with more than 15 participants (for the Uffizi Gallery 7 participants)
- Infants (0-5): free
- Children (6-14): reduced
Via dei Brunelleschi, 1, Firenze FI, Italy
Hard Rock Cafe, via Brunelleschi 1, just off Piazza della Repubblica
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Please note that tours in Portuguese and Russian require a minimum of 4 participants to be confirmed
- All year round at 01.45pm
- English, Spanish, German and French from Tuesday to Sunday
- Portuguese on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Italian only on Saturday
- English on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Spanish, German, French and Portuguese on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Italian on Saturday and Sunday
- Russian on Thursday and Saturday
Experience Florence in a way that you'll never forget! Taste the best products from every corner of ...
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnifi...
The Palio is a famous horse race held twice a year (on 2nd July and 16th August) in Piazza del Campo...
Learn how to make pizza and gelato at an idyllic setting in the beautiful Tuscan countryside! You’ll...
The tour starts with an introduction to the square and its religious buildings.Then you will visit t...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...