Florence afternoon guided tour with Uffizi Gallery
- Discover the city's historic center and highlights as the Cathedral
- Visit the Uffizi Gallery skipping the lines and admire its masterpieces
Enjoy a walk through the most fascinating and interesting places of Florence with an expert guide: Repubblica Square, the Cathedral with Brunelleschi’s Dome (exterior visit), the Baptistery with its famous Gates of Paradise (exterior), Signoria Square with its Palazzo Vecchio (exterior) and Loggia dei Lanzi.
You will have some free time to take pictures before meeting your expert, local guide that will lead you through the Uffizi Gallery: here you will see the famous and beautiful collections of Italian Renaissance painters, such as Cimabue, Giotto, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, and Tiziano. The tour will finish on the Uffizi terrace, where you will be able to enjoy a beautiful view over the city of Florence.
You can remain inside the museum until closing time.
- Expert, local guide
- Entrance to the Uffizi Gallery (no need to queue)
- Earphones for groups with more than 15 participants (for the Uffizi Gallery 7 participants)
- Infants (0-5): free
- Children (6-14): reduced
Via dei Brunelleschi, 1, Firenze FI, Italy
Hard Rock Cafe, via Brunelleschi 1, just off Piazza della Repubblica
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Please note that tours in Portuguese and Russian require a minimum of 4 participants to be confirmed
- All year round at 01.45pm
- English, Spanish, German and French from Tuesday to Sunday
- Portuguese on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Italian only on Saturday
- English on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Spanish, German, French and Portuguese on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Italian on Saturday and Sunday
- Russian on Thursday and Saturday
Discover the Uffizi museum in a stunning Florence group tour, which will bring you through the heart...
The museums included in this ticket are: - The Porcelain Museum - The Boboli Gardens - The Bardini G...
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museums. It is a powerful looking, 13th-century building ...
The Accademia Gallery is one of the most visited museums in the world because of the magnificent Dav...
The museum of the Medici Chapels is located in the Basilica di San Lorenzo, one of Florence’s bigges...
More than 500 years ago, Leonardo da Vinci designed flying machines, robots, submarines, an underwat...
Experience the exciting discovery of the places and paths of Palazzo Vecchio that are not accessible...
David has become an icon of male beauty and a symbol of Florence and the Renaissance; discover why w...
Immerse in un grande parco privato e a pochi metri dall’hotel Terme Salvarola si trovano le antiche ...
The “Florence and a bite of Tuscany” tour is perfect to discover the beauty of Florence environs, cy...