Best of Cinque Terre tour with optional lunch
- Discover the spectacular coastline of the Cinque Terre area
- Enjoy the colors of fishermen’s houses and a boat ride
- Typical lunch with a wonderful view of the sea
- Free time for a refreshing swim in the Mediterranean Sea
On this tour you will walk through the villages of the Cinque Terre in one day, admiring and exploring these picturesque small towns of northern Italy.
The Cinque Terre is a beautiful stretch of rugged coast and the only unspoiled part left of the lovely Italian Riviera. It takes its name from the five picturesque fishing villages of Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso. They have been inaccessible from the land for centuries, isolated by steep mountains and valleys on one side and by the sea itself on the other. Thanks to its isolation, the unspoiled charm of the Cinque Terre is a protected World Heritage Site and a National Park. Led by a knowledgeable guide, you will discover this spectacular coastline.
You'll first visit the village of Manarola and continue with a lovely boat journey (weather permitting) to Monterosso, which is renowned for its beautiful beach and small craftsmen’s shops. You'll reach then, with a short train ride, Vernazza, where you will have free time to sit in one of its cheerful bars and cafés.
By train you'll arrive to Riomaggiore where you will have some free time for a refreshing swim in the Mediterranean Sea or shopping. Here a delicious local lunch is served in a typical restaurant with a perfect view of the sea and the hills declining down to the rocky coves. From Riomaggiore a train ride takes you back to La Spezia concluding your Cinque Terre visit, before returning to Florence by coach.
- If you choose the tour with lunch:
- Transport to and from Cinque Terre in an air-conditioned coach
- Tour leader for the entire trip
- Lunch in a typical local restaurant
- All transport costs for the day
- A boat ride across the Cinque Terre Bay (weather permitting) If you choose the semi-independent tour:
- Caf staff assistance at the meeting point
- Bus transport with tour escort
- A boat/train ride across the Cinque Terre Bay (weather permitting)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children 0 – 3 years old: free of charge
- Children 4 – 12 years old: reduced
Piazzale Montelungo, Firenze FI
In front of Caf Tour & Travel - Gray Line yellow street sign.
- Please note that the order of the visits may change
- Please bring suitable walking shoes
- Walking pace: moderate
- This tour may be conducted in 2 languages
- Every day from March to November
- Departure time: 7.00am
- Check-in time: 15 minutes before departure
- English and Spanish - every day; Portuguese on Monday; German on Friday; Italian on Saturday and Sunday; French on Sunday
- All the provided languages are confirmed with min 2 pax
Explore the breathtaking Ligurian coast on a tour of Portovenere and the Cinque Terre, a small corne...
This tour will take you to enjoy the rich history and the art of the most spellbinding sights in Tus...
Rise early for an exciting day at Cinque Terre, the most characteristic villages of Italy including ...
Discover the UNESCO-listed Cinque Terre, five idyllic fishing villages, with a guided hiking tour al...
The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area and the medieval town of Siena: these venues are situ...
Would you like to see the best and most beautiful areas of Tuscany in one memorable day? Join this t...
Have a comprehensive experience in one of the most fascinating areas of Tuscany, known all over the ...
Violet cliffs, red and yellow fishing villages: plunge into the colors of Cinque Terre! Manarola, Ve...
Capture the memories of your visit to Florence with a professional photoshoot! You'll learn insider ...
Immerse yourself completely in Michelangelo's art at the Accademia Gallery with the help of a certif...