All Florence full-day guided tour with Uffizi and Accademia skip-the-line tickets
- Explore Florence and its beautiful landmarks with a guide
- Visit the Uffizi and Accademia Gallery skipping the lines
- Admire masterpieces such as the David by Michelangelo
- See superb paintings by Botticelli, Raffaello, Leonardo da Vinci
The Florence discovery begins with a relaxing and scenic bus tour, that offers panoramic views of the unparalleled beauty of Florence and the surrounding countryside, taking first to Fiesole, a delightful town of Etruscan origin set on a hill overlooking Florence and then, after a drive along the romantic Viale dei Colli up to Piazzale Michelangelo, a stop to admire the amazing panorama of the city, one of the most beautiful in the world.
The tour will proceed through the historic center with the guided visit of the renowned Accademia Gallery which hosts the famous David by Michelangelo and other masterpieces by the great artist, then with the exterior guided visit of San Lorenzo Church and the stunning Duomo complex: San Giovanni Baptistery with its bronze doors including the famous Porta del Paradiso and the Cathedral with the magnificent Cupola del Brunelleschi and the elegant Giotto’s bell tower.
After the break for lunch, the tour continues in the discovery of the historic city center crossing the iconic Ponte Vecchio. After having caressed the nose of the famous “piglet” statue, arrive in the monumental Piazza Signoria, with the imposing Palazzo Vecchio (exterior) and the beautiful Loggia dei Lanzi where the sculptures of great Renaissance artists are collected.
The tour continues with the guided visit of the famous Uffizi Gallery, in small groups of max 14 participants. The guided tour ends at the Uffizi Terrace where you can enjoy an amazing and exclusive view of the city’s most important monuments. Once the guided tour is over, it is possible to stay in the museum.
- Caf Tour’s staff assistance at the meeting point
- Transport by air-conditioned bus with wi-fi on board
- Local professional guide
- Museums entrance ticket with advanced booking fee (guaranteed admission and skip the general entry line)
- Earphones for groups of more than 15 pax from the beginning of the tour
- Uffizi Gallery small group visit – max 14 pax
- Accademia Gallery small group visit - max 20 pax from March to September or max 25 pax from October to February
- Earphones for groups of more than 6 pax at both Museums
- Delicious Tuscan Lunch with Drinks in a historic Restaurant in the old town (if selected, only for adults 7+)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children: 0–6 years old free of charge (lunch not included)
Piazzale Montelungo, Firenze FI
Morning: at 08:15 am, at Piazzale Montelungo (Montelungo Square), in front of the yellow street sign Caf Tour – Gray Line.
Afternoon: at 02:15 pm, at Piazza San Firenze (San Firenze Square), in front of San Firenze Café.
Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departure.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departure
- Important: This tour may be conducted in 2 languages
- The tour includes the indoor visit of both Accademia and Uffizi Galleries (guided tour of 1h20min in each Gallery). The Duomo complex visit has to be considered from the outside only
- During periods of increased inflow of visitors, despite the reservations, the admission to the museums may be subject to delays, mainly due to security reasons for which the access to the museum is regulated according to the number of people inside it. Based on the above reasons any possible delay cannot be attributable to Caf Tour & Travel responsibility
- Tuesday - Sunday
- Morning: from 8:30 am to 12:15 pm approx
- Afternoon: from 2:30 pm to 5:45 pm approx
- From November to March: English – Spanish (min 2 pax) / French – German – Italian (min 4 pax)
- From April to October: English - Spanish – French – German – Italian (min 2 pax)
The tour begins with the discovery of the historic city center with the visit to the scenic square a...
The tour of the Grande Museo del Duomo (Great Museum of the Cathedral) is a single great itinerary t...
This tour will take you to enjoy the rich history and the art of the most spellbinding sights in Tus...
The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area and the medieval town of Siena: these venues are situ...
Have you ever wondered why Florence was the birthplace of the Renaissance? An excellent and complete...
Join the Official Duomo Tour and avoid the long line by entering the Cathedral through a dedicated e...
With this bus pass and high-speed train package, you can reach Rome from the centre of Florence and ...
Learn why Florence became the birthplace of the Renaissance on a 90-minute walking tour of the city’...
Come and discover the real Tuscany with the Giachi family and take part in a cooking class at the Te...
Go food shopping like a local! Enjoy the distinctive Italian local market and learn how to recognize...