Accademia Gallery and the David: Skip-the-line Tickets and Guided Visit
- Immediate entrance without queuing to the Accademia Gallery
- Immerse yourself in Michelangelo's art and enjoy his most famous work
- Save your precious time with this skip-the-line guided tour
- Admire the famous David by Michelangelo
Visit the Accademia Gallery with an expert guide. Immerse yourself in Michelangelo’s art and enjoy his most famous work, the statue of David, and other important masterpieces. The young Michelangelo sculpted the statue of David in three years, starting from a huge block of rough marble. The result was an absolutely beautiful, imposing sculpture, the real icon of the Renaissance ideal. He portrayed a young powerful man nude, in his full physical vigor with an intense expression of force and courage. This stemmed from his absolute faith in God and was taken as a symbol of the power and invincibility of the Republic of Florence at the height of its splendor.
The Accademia Gallery was founded officially in 1784 in the halls of the old hospital San Matteo in Florence, and it soon became a place where important artistic institutions and artwork could be brought together under one roof.
- Entrance without queuing to the Accademia Gallery (admission charge included)
- Guided visit of the gallery with an authorised guide
- Earphones for groups of more than 7 people
- Free of charge for children under 6 years
Via Ricasoli, 60n, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Accademia Gallery booked tickets entrance gate (via Ricasoli 58/60)
- At 11:15 a.m.
- English and Spanish every day except Monday
- French and German: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
See the masterpieces of Michelangelo: the David, Prigioni, Pietà di Palestrina, San Matteo with this...
Experience Florence in a way that you'll never forget! Taste the best products from every corner of ...
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnifi...
The Palio is a famous horse race held twice a year (on 2nd July and 16th August) in Piazza del Campo...
Inspired by the world-renowned ‘Three Tenors’ of Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo and José Carrera...
Learn how to make pizza and gelato at an idyllic setting in the beautiful Tuscan countryside! You’ll...