- Go for free by bus and tram in Düsseldorf
- Discounts up to 100% with a choice from 50 activities
- Activities like city tours, museums, souvenirs and more
The DüsseldorfCard is the economical and convenient way to get to know the city of Düsseldorf. During the validity period of your card, you can use all buses and trams as well as all trains (RE, RB, S-Bahn in 2nd class) within the Düsseldorf city area (price level A). You have free or reduced admission to museums, sights and leisure facilities. Attend theatre and music events at reduced admission prices or discover Düsseldorf from the Rhine.
You can find all of the about 50 activities here. Some of the highlights include:
- Guided tour of the Old Town (20% discount)
- Deutsche Oper am Rhein (20% discount)
- Goethe-Museum Düsseldorf (free admission)
- Lindt Boutique (10 % discount on all products)
- Museum Kunstpalast (reduced entrance fee)
- City tour Hop-On Hop-Off (3.00 € reduction, 1.00 € children)
- Use of public transport in Düsseldorf, VRR price level A included
- Free or discounted admission to museums, various sights and leisure facilities
- Groups, families
Immermannstraße 65D, 40210 Düsseldorf, Germany
- Ticket options: 24 hours, 48 hours, 48 hours, 96 hours
- For individuals, groups (3 adults) or families (2 adults and max. 2 children up to 14 years of age)
- Individual and group tickets valid for 24, 48, 72 or 96 hours from first activation
- Decide for yourself when and which of the offers you would like to visit, receive or see
Action-packed adventures, even more exciting and explosive than any blockbusters - this is Movie Par...
The dynamic development of Düsseldorf can be experienced particularly clearly on a tour of the so ca...
The "longest bar in the world" awaits you - and much more. Düsseldorf's Old Town has over 260 bars, ...
Explore Düsseldorf without getting footsore on your Segway!This 120 minute City-Tour through Düsseld...
During Advent we invite you to an atmospheric stroll through the sea of lights of Düsseldorf's Chris...
The former imperial city Kaiserswerth, today one of the most beautiful districts of Düsseldorf, is t...