Düsseldorf: City and Rhine tour XXL on Segway
- Discover the main attractions of Düsseldorf in a complete three-hour tour
- Visit the city comfortably on segway
- Ride on the river banks and cross the spectacular bridges
Discover the city of Düsseldorf and the fascinating Rhine promenade with a complete three-and-a-half-hour tour on segway!
You will ride on the river banks and and will see the most important spots and the most beautiful buildings of the city, including the magnificent Japanese gardens, one of the true jewels of the city.
The ride will bring you to discover the building of the Kunstpalast Museum and the famous tower, the Rheinturm, admire the modern architecture of the Medienhafen, the former river port of the city now home to some eight hundred companies, the Landtag NRW, the main political organ of the area, and the picturesque old town. In only one ride you will be able to admire all the most important attractions of Düsseldorf. The city will have no more secrets for you after this long segway tour!
The tour includes several breaks as well as the visits of the Landtag and the Medienhafen.
Before the beginning of the tour you will get an extensive instruction by a segway expert so that you feel safe and in control of the vehicle.
- Segway tour of 3,5 hours
- Experienced guide
- Instructions before departure
- Helmet rental: 2 euros per person
Rathausufer 20, Düsseldorf, Germany
Rathausufer 20,40213 Düsseldorf
- Participants must be at least 15 years old
- The minimum weight per participant is 45 kg and the maximum 118 kg
- This tour needs a minimum of 4 people to run
- This activity is forbidden to pregnant women
- It is mandatory to wear a helmet at all times. Helmet can be provided upon request (2 euros fee) directly on location
- All Segway riders must have a moped license if they were born after April 1st 1965
- If a tour is cancelled for safety reason your coupon remains valid, we will reschedule a new tour
- You take part in all tours at your own risk. Parents are responsible for their children
- Driving und influence of alcohol or other drugs is strictly prohibited
- Friday and Sunday at 11:00 am
Action-packed adventures, even more exciting and explosive than any blockbusters - this is Movie Par...
The dynamic development of Düsseldorf can be experienced particularly clearly on a tour of the so ca...
The "longest bar in the world" awaits you - and much more. Düsseldorf's Old Town has over 260 bars, ...
Explore Düsseldorf without getting footsore on your Segway!This 120 minute City-Tour through Düsseld...
During Advent we invite you to an atmospheric stroll through the sea of lights of Düsseldorf's Chris...
The former imperial city Kaiserswerth, today one of the most beautiful districts of Düsseldorf, is t...