Music Hall event tickets in Dubai
- Listen to a variety of music from every corner of the globe
- Enjoy an evening full of entertainment in a lively ambiance
- Choose the options to add a 3 or 4-course meal to make your evening even more complete
Based on the popular music venue that was pioneered by the Elefteriades brothers in Beirut, Music Hall Dubai offers an innovative take on the ‘dinner and dance cultural entertainment’ concept. From rock, reggae and jazz, to Arabic, gypsy and Latino, music from every corner of the globe is showcased with a blend of around 10 live, multi-cultural acts per night. A lively atmosphere complements excellent gourmet food for a fantastic evening. Both table and sofa seating are available at this club-theatre venue.
- 3-course/4-course meal (if option chosen)
- Meal and extra drinks
Unnamed Road - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
MusicHall is located at Zabeel Saray Hotel on Palm Jumeirah Island.
- Please note that starting June 2019 there will not be the Arabic show; on Thursdays and Fridays there will be International Live Music Program
- On Friday nights the MusicHall features an Arabic Night Theme with all-time hits from over the Arab World, while on Thursdays an International Program is presented
- Arabic night menu on Fridays is a sharing platter Cold Meza (Hummus, Moutabal, Mohammara, Labneh, Tabbouleh, Fattoush, Warak Enab, bread basket) and Hot Meza (Meat Sambousik, Cheese Rakkakat, Batata Harra, Spinach Fatayer, Meat Mix Grill, Lamb Makanek)
- International night menu on Thursdays is a set menu (3-course/4-course meal, if option chosen) + drinks
- Guests must be 21 years or older to enter
- Full name and contact details required
- Guests should bring voucher to enter
- The event is subject to availability
- The booking is subject to cancellation in case of a private event at the venue
- The normal rate will not be applicable during special occasions such as Christmas, New Year's Eve, etc.
- Alcohol may not be served on specific religious holidays
- Cancellation Policy: no refund for cancelled bookings within 24 hours of tour; 50% refund between 24-48 hours
- Open Thursdays and Fridays: 10.00pm-3.00am
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
La Perle features a cast of 65 artists, each bringing their own unique set of skills to the performa...
The Emirates extend panoramically from the At the Top, Burj Khalifa and Rooftop vantage points. Your...
Get up close and personal with charming dolphins at Dolphin Bay, situated at Atlantis The Palm. At D...
Enjoy a dinner cruise on the Dubai Creek in a traditional bedouin boat.The Dubai Creek, an integral ...
Enjoy drinks and snacks at At.Mosphere on level 122 of Dubai’s Burj Khalifa with convenient roundtri...
See Dubai from over 1,400 feet (450 meters) in the air. The Burj Khalifa is currently the tallest bu...
Come meet and take a picture with a fascinating and friendly dolphin without having to get into the ...
Are you in Dubai on holiday and want to discover the city of Abu Dhabi as well? Then this private Ab...
You will discover some of the popular Middle Eastern flavors during this 4-hour walking tour around ...