Guided Abu Dhabi full-day sightseeing tour with transfers
- A good bargain - see more for less
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
This tour starts with a pick-up from your hotel in Dubai and will drive towards the destination for approximately 2 hours. On the way to Abu Dhabi you will pass through an industrial area called Jebel Ali free zone. Once you reach Abu Dhabi’s border you will see several stunning plantations all along the wayside and superb villages in the city.
The highlight of the tour is the visit at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the 3rd largest Mosque in the world and one of the best architectural landmarks of the capital. The mosque also features an exceptional collection of marble works and the largest carpet in the world designed by Iranian artists. Continue your trip to have a glimpse of the opulent Emirates Palace then a visit to Abu Dhabi Marina Mall where you can shop branded and luxury items. Continue your journey to the fishing Harbour and the open air heritage village then to Museum - rich with Abu Dhabi's history.
Before taking your journey back to Dubai, swing by to the famous Ferrari World and Yas Island and bring back memories of a lifetime.
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach
- Roundtrip transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Driver guide
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Children ages 3-10: reduced
- Infants ages 0-2: free
You will be picked up from your Dubai hotel or apartment. Please provide your hotel information after the booking confirmation.
Dress code when visiting the mosque:
- For men and women, your legs and arms need to be covered- no shorts or skirts above the ankle
- Clothes should not be tight fitting or transparent
- Women are asked to cover their hair
- Please note that you will be asked to remove your shoes
- Daily except Fridays
- Duration: 8-9 hours
- Pick up time: 9.00am to 9.30am - depends on hotel locations
- Drop-off time: 6.00pm - depends on road traffic conditions
During your one-hour yacht ride in Dubai, you'll explore the city's astounding azure coastline. Your...
Based on the popular music venue that was pioneered by the Elefteriades brothers in Beirut, Music Ha...
Your tour starts with a drive through the Sheikh Zayed Road, where you will be able to appreciate th...
Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: “Father of the Gazelle”. Your first stop will ...
The tour will drive from Deira and will return to Deira next to the airport. Your first photo stop w...
Everybody who visits Dubai knows the Burj Khalifa quite well, being the world's tallest tower with i...