Grandstand tickets for the Supercross Cup
- Experience the excitement of the Supercross Cup live
- Supercross, freestyle motocross and skydiving with track landing all in one event!
- Watch from the grandstands an unprecedented international show
- Take advantage of the early bird promo until 5/4
This event, organized in Brescia by the Angelo and Luca Pellegrini with the cooperation of the Wise Group, is currently the most followed supercross and freestyle event with a notable public presence throughout Italy.
The Supercross Cup is an international event, including a mix of action sports, DJ sets and shows. The three mainstays are supercross, freestyle and skydiving, which opens the evening. This unique mix of sport, party and show attracts thousands of spectators coming from every part of Italy and beyond. Here you will also find known brands from all over the world and important magazines and national media outlets.
- Grandstand ticket for the event
Via Caprera, 5, 25125 Brescia BS, Italy
- The cost of the grandstand ticket at the on-site ticket office is € 25
- For more info on the event visit the website http://www.supercrosscup.it/ and follow the social pages https://www.facebook.com/superxcup and https://www.instagram.com/supercrosscup/
- Take advantage of the early bird promo until 5/4, which will allow you to buy the ticket at a discounted price of € 16.50
- Saturday 20 July 2019 at 3.00pm - Qualifying round
- Saturday 20 July 2019 at 7.00pm - Race commences
The Clarabella agricultural cooperative is a social farm founded in 2002 in Franciacorta in order to...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
A unique boat excursion to admire the Sirmione peninsula: a real must do during your holiday in Lake...
You will depart from Piazzale Porto on board a proper motorboat and will sail along the coast to get...
Berlucchiis a member of The Grand Wine Tour: an Association of the finest wineries across Italy offe...
Ronco Calino is located in an extraordinary corner of Franciacorta, sheltered by the hill on which t...