Saint-Emilion cabriolet tour from Bordeaux
Ride in style the roads of Saint-Emilion! Provided with an orignal vehicle and a tablet, you'll discover the town and vineyards of Saint-Emilion at your own pace!
You'll pick up your cabriolet in front of La Cité du Vin in Bordeaux and drive through the rolling countryside of Entre-deux-Mers to reach the medieval UNESCO Heritge listed city of Saint-Emilion. You'll visit a Grand Cru Classé château, learn all the secrets of wine-making and enjoy a tasting! From great history to anecdotes, the tablet- guide offers commentaries all along the way, so that you don’t miss anything! Relax, with GPS navigation and route memory, you will never be lost.
Great local restaurants will be indicated by your tablet throughout your trip. You fancy having lunch at an open-air café, a quaint village inn, or a gastronomic restaurant? It’s up to you to decide! You are free to make detours or stop as and when you please.
Bring along some friends for an even more enjoyable experience. You can book several vehicles and thanks to the “flotilla” mode your vehicles can be connected together and their position is indicated on the tablet.
Example of a program:
9.30am: Pick-up your vehicle
10.00am: See your first vines
10.30am: Reach UNESCO listed Sauve-Majeure Abbey
Late morning: arrival in Saint-Emilion. Free lunch (not included)
Afternoon: free visit of the Medieval City, driving loop to must-see châteaux and wine-tasting visit in a Grand Cru Classé property*
7.00pm: arrival in Bordeaux
*Châteaux: De Pressac, De Ferrand, Villemaurine, Soutard… depending on availabilities.
- Full-day car rental, Multi-risk insurance, Fuel
- Visit of a Classified Great Growth Château
- Multimedia tablet guide in English or French
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Children, youth and students
38, quai de Bacalan 33000 Bordeaux
Meet us 15 minutes before departure at 38, quai de Bacalan, next to the "Les Hangars" tramway station, line B.
- A minimum of 2 people per vehicle is required
- Drivers must be at least 21 years of age and have a standard French Driver's License, a European Union Driver's License or an equivalent international license for more than a year
- Please note that the gearbox is manual
- Minimum drinking age is 18. Available for children over 15 kilos (33 lb).
- Tall people of more than 6'1/4 (1,90m) may experience driving difficulties.
- You can change your booking, free of charge, up to 24 hours before the date and time of the booking.
- A full refund is guaranteed up to 2 days before the date and time of the booking.
- Every day
Meet us at the agency at 09.30am
Enjoy the proximity of Pessac-Léognan vineyards to experience a guided tour of Les Crus classés de G...
Head towards the famous Medoc wine region and experience three visits and wine tasting sessions in C...
This full-day guided tour through Saint Emilion wine region will take you to classified growth Châte...
You will enjoy the most relaxed tour to Saint Emilion starting from Bordeaux. This tour allows for m...
With this guided bike tour in Bordeaux you will enjoy another way to discover the city. You will hop...
Saint Emilion is the first jurisdiction in the world to be given a ‘cultural landscape’ title as a w...