Full-day wine tour with lunch in Saint-Emilion from Bordeaux
- Experience 'French art de vivre' and classified wine tastings
- Visit the beautiful medieval village of Saint-Emilion
- Enjoy a guided tour in classified growths cellars
Take a 1-day tour to Saint-Emilion, a medieval village between truth and legend located near Bordeaux. Walk down the cobbled alleyways, through several centuries of history and its vineyard landscape, acknowledged since 1999 as a "cultural landscape" worthy of listing as a World Heritage Site. Experience our cultural heritage and the “Bordeaux Art de vivre” in the heart of a prestigious vineyard and discovery of Saint-Emilion wines specific features.
Your program for the day:
- 9.15am - departure from the Bordeaux Tourist Office
- 10.00am - tour and tasting at a 1rst classified growth, Château Beau-Séjour Bécot
- 11.30am - visit followed by a wine-grower’ and lunch at Château Haut-Sarpe
- 02.30pm - visit of the medieval village of Saint-Emilion and its underground monuments
- 05.30pm - arrival time in Bordeaux
- Personal expenses
12 Cours du 30 Juillet, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Meet us at least 15 minutes before the departure time at the Tourist Office of Bordeaux.
- Group from 5 to 25 persons max
- You must be more than 18 years old to take this tour
More than 2 days before the visit date: full refund
Less than 2 days before the visit date or no show: no refund
- Mondays (except 21st May)
Return: 5.30pm (arrival time in Bordeaux)
Enjoy Bordeaux to the fullest with your 24h, 48h or 72h CityPass, getting unlimited access to the en...
Experience a classic two-hour walking tour of Bordeaux and discover the beauties of the city. From t...
Take a tour of two mythical wine regions of Bordeaux: Médoc & St-Emilion. Drive through the countrys...
1855 is the magic number for Bordeaux lovers. This tour is dedicated to 1855 classification great gr...
Ride through the famous vineyards of St-Emilion. Enjoy a day visiting two beautiful chateaux of whic...
Discover the magnificent Bay of Arcachon, famous for its oyster production and beautiful landscapes!...
Become a wine specialist in 2 hours followed by an afternoon tour of the prestigious St-Emilion vine...
Explore the full Bordeaux countryside while discovering the atlantic coast and the famous vineyards ...
Ride in style the roads of Saint-Emilion! Provided with an orignal vehicle and a tablet, you'll disc...
Join a full day excursion to Margaux for a wine tasting experience in the Médoc wine making region. ...