Full-day wine tour with lunch in Saint-Emilion from Bordeaux
- Experience 'French art de vivre' and classified wine tastings
- Visit the beautiful medieval village of Saint-Emilion and its amazing underground monuments
- Enjoy a guided tour in classified growths cellars (Beauséjour Bécot or Franc-Mayne)
- Enjoy a nice buffet lunch with fresh local products
- Tour conducted by official guides with professional card, French and English
- Have some free time in Saint-Emilion village
Take a day tour to Saint-Emilion, a medieval village between truth and legend located near Bordeaux. Walk down the cobbled alleyways, through several centuries of history and its vineyard landscape, acknowledged since 1999 as a "cultural landscape" worthy of listing as a World Heritage Site. Experience our cultural heritage and the “Bordeaux Art de vivre” in the heart of a prestigious vineyard and discovery of Saint-Emilion wines specific features.
Your program for the day:
- 9.15am - departure from the Bordeaux Tourist Office
- 10.00am - tour and tasting at a classified growth, Château Beau-Séjour Bécot or château Franc-Mayne
- 11.30am - visit followed by a wine-grower’ and lunch at Château Haut-Sarpe
- 02.30pm - visit of the Saint-Emilion medieval village and its amazing underground monuments - free time in the village
- 06.30pm - arrival time in Bordeaux
- Transportation by coach to/from Bordeaux
- Official guides with professional card, French and English
- Visits and Tastings
- Buffet Lunch at château Haut-Sarpe
- Entrance fees to 4 amazing underground monuments
- Personal expenses
12 Cours du 30 Juillet, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Meet us at least 15 minutes before the departure time at the Bordeaux Tourist Office
- Group from 5 to 25 persons max
- You must be more than 18 years old to take this tour
- Mondays from 29. April to 21. October
Return: 6.30pm (arrival time in Bordeaux)
Head towards the famous Medoc wine region and experience three visits and wine tasting sessions in C...
This full-day guided tour through Saint Emilion wine region will take you to classified growth Châte...
With this guided bike tour in Bordeaux you will enjoy another way to discover the city. You will hop...
Saint Emilion is the first jurisdiction in the world to be given a ‘cultural landscape’ title as a w...
Bordeaux has one of France finest gastronomy with some dishes and delicacies unique to Bordeaux and ...
During this private walking tourin Bordeaux, UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bordeaux, you will discov...