3 Bordeaux wine regions, full day wine tour with lunch from Bordeaux
- Taste award-winning wines "Best of Wine Tourism"
- Discover three different Bordeaux wine-regions
- Meet the wine estates owners
- Enjoy lunch at the winery
This wine-tasting tour will take you through three different wine-regions and three amazing estates, all Best Of Wine Tourism Awards winners.
Best of Wine Tourism are everywhere in the Bordeaux vineyards. A special wine tour is dedicated to them and proposes to experience the “best of” wine tourism in Bordeaux! The itinerary includes three visits (with tour and tasting), a lunch at the second estate! This is an ideal opportunity to see beautiful family-owned estates, all meet their enthusiastic owners, and sample drywhite, rosé, red, and sweet white wines! Get on board the coach for a full day guided excursion in Bordeaux surroundings.
This is how your day is going to be like:
- 09.15am - departure from Bordeaux
- 10.15am - visit and tasting at a wine estate
- 11.45am - tour of a second wine château followed by lunch with the property owner if he is available; tasting of the wines during the lunch
- 03.30pm - tour and tasting at another wine region estate
- 06.30pm - arrival time in Bordeaux
*Château Les Carmes Haut-Brion, château Larrivet Haut-Brion & château Pape-Clément (Pessac-Léognan), Château Monconseil Gazin (Blaye), château Marquis de Terme, château La Tour Carnet & château Lafon-Rochet (Médoc), Maison des Vins de Cadillac, château Guiraud (Sauternes), château Climens (Barsac) château du Payre, château de Chelivette & château Roquefort, (Entre-deux-Mers), château La Rivière (Fronsac), château La Dominique, château Villemaurine and château La Croizille (Saint-Emilion)
- Transportation in coach from/to Bordeaux
- Professional licensed guide
- Wine tasting
- Personal expenses
12 Cours du 30 Juillet, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Meet us 15 minutes before departure at the Bordeaux Tourist Office.
- Groups from 5 to 25 persons
- Tour open to adults only from 18 years old
- Every Saturday from 4. May to 19. October
Return: 6.30pm (arrival time in Bordeaux)
Join a full day excursion to Margaux for a wine tasting experience in the Médoc wine making region. ...
Enjoy the proximity of Pessac-Léognan vineyards to experience a guided tour of Les Crus classés de G...
Depart for the Medoc wine region where some of the most famous wineries of Bordeaux are located. Tra...
Depart for a day in the Saint-Emilion wine region. This wine tour is a perfect introduction to both ...
Enjoy the best of France while in Bordeaux on this 1.5-hour cheese and wine tasting session. Meet in...
Head towards the famous Medoc wine region and experience three visits and wine tasting sessions in C...
This full-day guided tour through Saint Emilion wine region will take you to classified growth Châte...
Challenge your palate with this half day tasting tour in the Margaux & Haut Medoc appellations, worl...
Become a wine specialist in 2 hours! Enjoy 2 hours with a professional wine educator who will help y...
Saint Emilion is the first jurisdiction in the world to be given a ‘cultural landscape’ title as a w...