2.5-hour evening bridge cruise in Berlin
- See the city lights in the night
- Pass calmfully under 40 beautiful bridges
- Discover Berlin from a new perspective
Join an evening Bridge Tour through this breathtaking metropolis. The highlights of central Berlin present themselves from the water in a completely new light.
- 2.5-hour cruise in Berlin
- Free commentary in German
- Audio guide in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Hebrew, Chinese, Italian (if option chosen)
- Audio guide only included when choosing the ticket option with Audio guide
- Infants 0-5 years: free
- Children 6-13 years: reduced
Am Weidendamm 1, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Meeting point Friedrichstraße: Am Weidendamm 1, 10117 Berlin. At the corner of Friedrichstraße and Am Weidendamm, Metro station Friedrichstraße, at the Stern und Kreisschiffahrt sign.
- German commentary for free
- Audio guide available in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Hebrew, Chinese, Italian
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Daily at 18:30 from Friedrichstraße
This cruise on the Spree in Berlin is the perfect option for you, if you want to see as much of Berl...
The Havel classic invites you to a wonderful cruise on the southwestern Havel lakes. Enjoy two hours...
The city center of Berlin is filled with famous sightseeing points: the TV tower, Brandenburg Gate, ...
Discover the wild side of Kreuzberg that transformed from one of the poorest quarters of Berlin in t...
Go on a bike tour through Kreuzberg, Prenzlauer Berg and Friedrichshain and experience 'real' Berlin...
Discover Berlin’s ambivalent queer history, including both periods of celebration of sexual freedom ...