Leolandia entrance tickets
- Feel the magic of Leolandia with your children
- Music, colorful atmosphere, adventure and love stories will top off your day
- 46 rides and attractions for children of all ages!
- Meet your favourite cartoon characters in person and take a photo with them!
- A wonderful surprise: Bing and Flop, the cartoon characters most beloved by your children, are waiting for you for an exclusive mini-live show at the Riva dei Pirati di Leolandia for the whole summer! Are you ready?
Leolandia is the most popular park in Italy. Located in a big green park, it offers 6 themed areas and over 40 attractions for all ages. The park is the perfect place where families can spend a day full of fun and where dreams come to life. Children can meet PJ Masks heroes, the most popular masked heroes among children, have fun with Masha and the Bear’s new surprises, travel on board Thomas the Tank Engine for a tour around the park. In addition, the park offers exciting shows with international dancers and acrobats and their brilliant costumes, not to mention the air of excitement of pirate and cowboy adventures, entertainment and rides aboard fearless pirate ships or the craziest trunks of the west, an exciting human cannonball and flying machines. Guests who love exploring can visit the aquarium, reptile house, farm and historic Minitalia, a tour among 160 exact scale replicas of the most beautiful monuments in Italy. In addition, there are a wide range of services and facilities for mums and babies: comfortable nursery areas with changing tables and bottle warmers, high chairs, a wide selection of baby food and strollers for rental.”
Come in July and come back for free between November 2019 and January 2020 to experience the Christmas atmosphere of the Enchanted Christmas in Leolandia!
With the summer of Leolandia, live two seasons in one*! Buy and use your Free Date ticket to experience the magic of the Park on a day of your choice in July.
In addition to the free entry within 60 days from the first access, on a green day of the second-day entry calendar 2019, you can come back for free also between November 2019 and January 2020 and experience the Christmas atmosphere of the Enchanted Christmas in Leolandia with your family!
In order to take advantage of the offer, you have to validate your tickets at the PuntoPromo inside the Park.
*The offer cannot be combined with the returns of previous promotions, such as "Come in May and come back for free in July", or other future promotions. In fact, only with the purchase of a new entry ticket for the month of July 2019 you can take advantage of the free entrance from November 16, 2019 to January 6, 2020 (check the calendar). The promotion of the free return within 60 days from the first access, in one of the green days of the special second-day entry calendar, remains valid.
- Entrance ticket to the park valid for any day until January 6th, 2019
- 1 Free entrance within 60 days from first entry (valid only for the green days of second day entry calendar 2019)
- Food and drinks
- Parking fees
- Free entry: up to 89cm and guests with 100% disability (only with a valid document)
Via Vittorio Veneto, 52, 24042 Capriate San Gervasio BG
- The park is equipped with comfortable nursery areas with baby changing tables and bottle warming facilities
- Your ticket is valid for one admission only
- Open date tickets enable you to come to the park on any opening day of the season (until 01/06/2020). It means that you don’t need to select the day of your visit before coming to the park
- The price indicated is a single one and applies to both adults and children; there are no reductions
- The ticket is non-refundable
- After your purchase, you will receive the entrance ticket together with your booking confirmation. Remember to print out your tickets and bring them with you on the day of your visit
- Check out the park's opening days and hours here
- Open ticket valid for one admission any day until January 6th, 2020
- By purchasing tickets for Leolandia you can take advantage of an additional free ticket to be used within 60 days from your first access to the park. Check here for the second-day entry calendar 2019
Take an afternoon visit to Bergamo and enjoy a city tour of the old town, the Città Alta. Situated o...
A forgotten story ties Leonardo da Vinci to the city of Milan: the story of a vineyard. In 1498, Lud...
La Scala Theatre is recognised as one of the leading opera houses in the world. It hosts a Museum th...
Lake Maggiore is the second largest lake in Italy in the Lombardy region, internationally famous for...
The Bernina Express is Europe’s highest alpine railway and follows one of the world’s most spectacul...
Explore the fashion capital of Italy onboard a red open-top double-decker bus and learn the history ...
The Duomo is one of the most important symbols of Milan. It is the third largest Catholic Cathedral ...
Experience Milan’s historical highlights with an expert local guide as you take a three-hour walking...
Have a memorable experience walking inside the Duomo cathedral, one of the most iconic buildings amo...
Lo splendore del Lago di Como o LarioVoglia di un break lontano dalle citta e dallo stress? La meta ...