Day tour in Burgundy with 10 wines tasting at local wineries
- Discover with a guided tour the prestigious Chateau of Clos de Vougeot and the Grands Crus road
- Enjoy 10 wine tastings at local domains in Beaune, Vougeot area and Nuits Saint Georges
- Learn about the vineyards of Burgundy, the various appellations and the gorgeous wines
During this day tour in Burgundy , you will enjoy a scenic drive through the beautiful villages of Côte de Beaune: Pommard, Volnay, and Meursault, and through the Grands crus roads, via Puligny-Montrachet and Chassagne-Montrachet. You will also discover the places of the famous Bâtard-Montrachet, Montrachet, Bienvenues-Bâtard-Montrachet and Chevalier-Montrachet. Your guide will make you discover in a friendly, relaxing and fun way all the secrets of the region, with 10 wines tasting at prestigious local wineries.
You will first visit an estate situated in the heart of Beaune. Here you will taste accompanied with the winemaker white wines such as Saint-Aubin, Meursault 1er cru “les Charmes” or the famous Grand cru Corton –Charlemagne.
After this visit, you will have lunch at your leisure, Your guide will suggest you some nice place to discover.
You will then enjoy sightseeing along the Grands Crus road and stop at the most prestigious name of Burgundy, the Romanée-Conti.
With a picturesque drive along the Côte de Nuits through the villages of Nuits-Saint-Georges, Vosne-Romanée and Vougeot, you will discover the “Champs-Elysées” of Burgundy. Your guide will explain to you the Terroir and the different steps needed along the year to harvest the best Pinot Noir possible.
You will have also a guided tour of the Chateau du Clos Vougeot, one of the most famous Grands crus of Burgundy, which was founded in 1098 by the monks of the abbey of Cîteau.
Your day will end with a tour and wine tasting at a local domain around Nuits-Saint-Georges. Here, you will learn the different techniques of winemaking which give these wines of exception!
- Tasting 10 wines: Village, Premiers and 2 Grands Crus Wines
- Tour and wine tasting in a local domain in Beaune
- Route des Grands Crus
- Guided tour of the Clos Vougeot
- Tour and wine tasting in a local domain around Nuits-Saint-Georges
- Drop off
- Other drinks,
- Personal expenses,
- Pick up at your hotel in Beaune area (15,00 € per person)
- Children (0-3): free
- Children (4-11) reduced
Tourist Office of Beaune, 6 Boulevard Perpreuil, 21200 Beaune, France
- You will be picked up at 09.30 am at Beaune Tourist Office 6 Boulevard Perpreuil, in Beaune
- Please be sure to be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- Wineries and family estates may change according to their availability
- There can be a maximum of two languages per minibus. In this case, the guide makes comments in both languages.
- Every day except on Sunday and Monday.
- Departure at 9.30 am
- Drop off at 05.30 pm at Beaune Tourist Office
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Wines tasting and fun! Our Burgundy bike tour takes you on a breathtaking experience throughout the ...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Explore the Burgundy wine region on this self-guided bike tour with four nights of accommodation inc...
Are the villages and appellations of Burgundy a mystery to you? During this experience, you will exp...