The magic fountain of Montjuïc night tour
- Dancing water, light and music show
- Capture the evening city life along the waterfront, beaches and ports
- Spectacular views from Montjuïc lookout
Rather than settling down at night, Barcelona puts on an evening dress and changes the tune. Discover the city by night along the waterfront and in Montjuïc, ending the tour with the spectacular Magic Fountain show.
- La Barceloneta: located right next to the city's beaches and the harbor, it is the sailors' and fishermen's quarter
- Olympic Port: a really good example of the modern architecture, the Olympic Port was created for the Olympic Games back in 1992. You can find plenty of life all day long within this area
- The Old Port: it was converted in 1995 into a city port and it is now plenty of shops, restaurants, sailing clubs and other attractions such as the Aquarium or the Imax.
- Monument to Columbus: this column was created to commemorate the discoverer once he came back from America and was received by the Catholic Kings. It is located at the end of La Rambla
- Montjuïc panoramic views: enjoy the best views of Barcelona from the balcony over the Mediterranean
- Magic fountain of Montjuïc: built in 1929, you can enjoy a show with a mixture of water, light and music. A unique experience for sure!
We'll take you back to your hotel after the whole tour.
- Air-conditioned bus
- Professional guide
- Return to your hotel or as close as possible
- Hotel pick-up
- Food and drinks (there is water available in the bus for 1€)
- Infants (0-2 years): free
- Children (3-12 years): reduced
Plaça de Catalunya, 19, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
In front of Hotel Olivia Plaza and Deutsche Bank. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time (you will recognize the tour operator for orange umbrellas)
- This tour involves some walking
- This is not a wheelchair accessible vehicle. However, if you have limited mobility (i.e. you can get on and off the coach) we can take your wheelchair with us
- Thursday and Saturday at 8.00pm
- Saturdays on May
- Thursdays and Saturdays on June, July and August
Every Thursday in Jamboree Dance Club, Bcn Or Die... Before the weekend. R&B, Hip Hop, Indie Dance, ...
Dj Eley, born in Lima, Peru 24 years ago but raised in Barcelona, has been influenced by black music...
Our new Wednesdays will make you feel like you are in paradise, join our djs and make your night ama...
Patrice Bäumel is an internationally renowned Dj and producer currently living in Amsterdam. 2017 w...
Enrico Sangiuliano is a name you will have noted if you have been anywhere in the electronic music s...
More info soon! Genres: Electronic,Techno Lines Up: East End Dubs,Hitch Atmospheres: Underground Doo...