The magic fountain of Montjuïc night tour
- Dancing water, light and music show
- Capture the evening city life along the waterfront, beaches and ports
- Spectacular views from Montjuïc lookout
Rather than settling down at night, Barcelona puts on an evening dress and changes the tune. Discover the city by night along the waterfront and in Montjuïc, ending the tour with the spectacular Magic Fountain show.
- La Barceloneta: located right next to the city's beaches and the harbour, it is the sailors' and fishermen's quarter
- Olympic Port.: a really good example of the modern architecture, the Olympic Port was created for the Olympic Games back in 1992. You can find plenty of life all day long within this area
- The Old Port: it was converted in 1995 into a city port and it is now plenty of shops, restaurants, sailing clubs and other attractions such as the Aquarium or the Imax.
- Monument to Columbus: this column was created to commemorate the discoverer once he came back from America and was received by the Catholic Kings. It is located at the end of La Rambla
- Montjuïc panoramic views: enjoy the best views of Barcelona from the balcony over the Mediterranean
- Magic fountain of Montjuïc: built in 1929, you can enjoy a show with the mixture of water, light and music. A unique experience for sure!
We'll take you back to your hotel after the whole tour.
- Air conditioned bus
- Professional guide
- Return to your hotel or as close as possible
- Hotel pick-up
- Food and drinks (there is water available in the bus for 1 ?)
- Infants 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-12 years old: reduced
Plaça de Catalunya, 19, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
In front of Hotel Olivia Plaza and Deutsche Bank. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time (you will recognize the tour operator for orange umbrellas)
- This tour involves some walking
- This is not a wheelchair accessible vehicle. However, if you have limited mobility (i.e. you can get on and off the coach) we can take your wheelchair with us
- Thursday and Saturday at 8.00pm
- Saturdays on May
- Thursdays and Saturdays on June, July and August
Hop on board the Montjuïc cable car and enjoy astonishing views of the city and the sea from the cas...
The Barcelona Aquàrium is located in the old harbour, Port Vell, and is the world's most important m...
Barcelona is the perfect city to explore on foot while you lose yourself in the narrow streets in it...
A visit to Casa Milà, popularly known as La Pedrera, a building that is a reference point in world a...
This guided tour will take you to discover the oldest part of Barcelona: the Gothic Quarter (Barri G...
Montserrat is a mountain, a unique Natural Park, and a massive rock over 4000 feet high, visible for...
Open since november 2007, Icebarcelona has become a must see in the Condal city. Frequented as much ...
If you want to visit Barcelona at your own pace and with no hurry, the double-decker tourist bus is ...
You will be picked up from your hotel in Barcelona in the morning and head straight up to the ranch,...
Whether you’re looking for an adventure or just prefer to enjoy a relaxing day out of the city crowd...