Sagrada Familia semi-private tour with fast-track tickets
- Find out anecdotes and history about the Sagrada Familia
- Learn about the life of Antoni Gaudí, the most famous Spanish architect
- Discover the art techniques used during the contruction of this masterpiece
- A perfect balance between fun, knowledge, and affordability
A semi private tour is an experience of shared fun with people just like you.
You will meet the other participants and your professional local guide just outside modernist church of Sagrada Familia. Whatsmore, you will discover all about his life and artworks through the help of your guide: feel free to ask her all the questions you wish!
The construction of this incredible sight started in 1882 and it is should be completed in 2026. It is made of incredible towers and decorated facades.
Your guide will tell you about the life of the most famous Spanish architect, and will explain about art techniques used during the contruction
This tour have a perfect balance between fun, knowledge, and affordability.
- Guided tour
- Sagrada Familia fast-track tickets
- Food and drinks
Carrer de la Marina, 255, 08025 Barcelona, Spain
Near the Sagrada Familia, by the souvenir shop called Botiga Tienda Shop on Marina Street.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Group size: min. 4 max. 15 people
Daily at 3.00pm
Off Week is probably one of the best weeks of the year if Techno music is a must in your day-to-day....
Nick Curly presents Trust, it returns to Barcelona at La Terrrazza on a daylight party. Line up to b...
Sudbeat Showcase for a hot & sunny sunday day party at La Terrrazza: isn't that what summer is meant...
Prepare your senses, your mind and your body for tonight! The best Sundays night in town take place ...
THIS IS HARDOCRE | JULY 2019 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00 am 1 Ticket 3 clubs >>> RAZZCL...
Friday 19th Fatima Hajji invites at #R33Barcelona Let There Be Techno! R33 Barcelona once again is b...