Sagrada Familia fast-track guided tour
- Visit the spectacular masterpiece of Antoni Gaudí with an official guide
- Discover the history and secrets of this Catalan modernist architecture
- Save time with your fast-track access
- Admire one of the most visited monument in Spain
Enjoy a guided tour of one hour and a half for this incredible example of Catalan modernist architecture. Skip-the-line of access to one of the most visited monument in Spain and enjoy a tour of the masterpiece of Antoni Gaudí with an official guide who will teach you all its secrets and its history.
- Entrance ticket to the Sagrada Familia
- Skip-the-line tour
- Official local guide (English, Spanish and French)
- Audio system included from group with 9 participants
- Admission to the towers
- Food and drink
- Children 0-11 years old: reduced
- Senior over 65 years old: reduced
Meet your guide at Sagrada Familia main entrance at Marina Street 266, next to Sagrada Familia's gift shop. To recognize the guide, look for a white umbrella
- IMPORTANT: This tour does not include admission to the towers
- It is necessary to pass a security control
- Inside the Sagrada Familia you can not go with your head covered, shorts or bare shoulders
- There is a special access for wheelchairs
- Access totally prohibited to animals
- Spanish tour at 12.45pm
- English tour at 1.00pm
- French tour at 1.15pm
Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí...
A visit to Casa Milà, popularly known as La Pedrera, a building that is a reference point in world a...
Don't miss Park Güell, a place that will leave you ready for more surprises! You will not find a par...
Discover one of Gaudí's masterpieces, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Enjoy an immersive experience th...
Hop on board the Montjuïc cable car and enjoy astonishing views of the city and the sea from the cas...
The Barcelona Aquàrium is located in the old harbour, Port Vell, and is the world's most important m...
Skip-the-line and enjoy VIP access at the entrance of Casa Batlló and in the shop too. Enjoy an excl...
The Gaudí House Museum was the residence of the architect Antoni Gaudí i Cornet (1852-1926) from 190...
Passeig the Gracia Street is one of the most important avenues in Barcelona, where apart from presti...
Spend a day on the sun-soaked shores of Catalonia, exploring the towns of the Costa Dorada. Visit th...