Private oil tasting tour from Barcelona
- Discover how the oil is made
- Visit the olive trees
- Taste typical Catalan and organic products
- Taste 3 different organic oils
Olive oil is a basic element of the Mediterranean diet. For this reason, having this experience is a way of immersing yourself in the Catalan culture.
This experience will show you the magnificent world of this liquid gold at the same time that you enjoy the beautiful countryside of Vall d’Hortons. Walking along the millenary organic olive groves, you will enjoy the quietness of the landscape with the fantastic views of Montserrat Mountains.
Your guide will explain you the difference between old and new plantations and will let you explore the different varieties of olives, Corbella and Arbequina.
Visiting the workshop where this oil is produced you will learn how the process is carried out and, finally, you will enjoy and oil tasting with typical and organic Catalan products from Vall d’Hortons like cheese, honey, cold meat and wine.
After the visit and before returning to Barcelona, you will go to the little village of Castelladral, located on the top of a hill. It is a privileged location because it has Montserrat Mountains at its feet and the Pre-Pyrenees on its back.
- Transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned minivan or car from/to the meeting point
- Oil tasting with 3 different organic oils
- Tasty catalan organic products
- Local guided visit to the olives trees
- Mineral water
- Possibility to purchase oil, wine, honey and ship it to your home
- Infant 0-3 years old: free
- Children 4-12 years old: reduced
Pick-up from your hotel (in any village not only Barcelona)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old
Monday To Friday at 10.00am
This summer begins Plaiia, a party for you to fall in love with electronic music like us. It is a co...
The Yiannimize Grand Tour is the brainchild of two successful well-known entrepreneurs, Yianni Chara...
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang every Monday at Shoko! Genres: Electro,Hits,Hip hop Lines Up: DJ Mouss Atmospher...
Opium Barcelona pres. NAPS Genres: Rap Lines Up: NAPS Atmospheres: International,Elegant Door Polici...
Pacha Barcelona presents I HATE THURSDAYS! We bring you the best music every Thursday night. The tig...
Opium pres. KEblack + NAZA Genres: Rap Lines Up: Keblack,Naza Atmospheres: International Door Polici...