National Museum of Art of Catalonia skip-the-line tickets
- Admire the best collection of Romanesque mural painting in the world
- Discover the most representative artists of Catalan Modernism
- Don't forget the collection of photography
- Enjoy panoramic views of the city from the rooftop viewpoint
The Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya is located in the Palau Nacional of Montjuïc, constructed for the International Exposition of 1929.
Visiting the National Museum of Art of Catalonia you can see the best collection of Romanesque mural painting in the world and the most representative artists of Catalan Modernism, such as Gaudí or Casas. Gothic art, great European Renaissance and Baroque painters, for example Tiziano or Velázquez, and the collection of photography, complete the collection.
The museum is spread over two floors where you will find the rooms of the collection. Going up to the Rooftop Viewpoint is the perfect complement to the visit to enjoy the panoramic views of the city.
The organisation of temporary exhibitions and activities for a greater approach to art, turn the museum into a centre of dialogue and artistic debate.
- Ticket to the museum (Temporary Exhibitions included)
- Audio guide (only if choosen)
- A glass of cava (only if choosen)
- Under 16 years old and over 65 years old: free
Palau Nacional of Montjuïc
The Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya is located in the Palau Nacional of Montjuïc. Underground L1and L3 / Pl. Espanya; Buses 55, 150, 13, 37
- Free entrance: Saturdays from 3.00pm onwards; the first Sunday of each month; 12 February (Santa Eulàlia); 18 May (the International day of Museums); 11 September (the national day of Catalonia); 24 September (Day of la Mercè)
- The audio guide is available in: Catalan, Spanish, English, French, Russian, Italian, Japanese and Chinese
Winter opening times
- October to April: Tuesday to Saturday from 10.00am to 6.00pm; Sundays and public holidays from 10.00am to 3.00pm
Summer opening times
- May to September: Tuesday to Saturday from 10.00am to 8.00pm; Sundays and public holidays from 10.00am to 3.00pm
Mondays closed, except public holidays
Annual closing: 1 January, 1 May and 25 December
The ticket offices close 30 minutes before the museum closes. The rooms are emptied 15 minutes before
Discover the works by the geniuses of 20th-century art and take a journey through a thousand years o...
Located in the centre of Barcelona’s historic old town, the MACBA has more than 20,000 square metres...
The Chocolate Museum is a dynamic facility promoted by the Barcelona Provincial Confectionery Guild ...
The Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum is located in the centre of Barcelona in the Mornau Palace. An impo...
The History Museum of Catalonia was opened in 1996 by the Generalitat and it's situated in the antiq...
The Erotic Museum of Barcelona (MEB) is unique in the whole of Spain. It offers a large historical a...
This walking tour will take you to know more about the history of Barcelona, from the Roman period t...
Experience the high-speed 300 km/h train journey to Figueres and discover the truth behind Dalí's fa...
Grand opening 2017... Live the passion of Ferrari in PortAventura World!Enjoy of Ferrari Land for fi...
Enjoy a full 2-hour guided tour of the Sagrada Familia, where you will learn everything about Antoni...