Hola Barcelona: Transport Pass
- Get around Barcelona with complete ease
- Enjoy the city and its surrounding area with complete freedom
- Save yourself time and money
- Take advantage of unlimited journeys by metro and other public transport networks
Barcelona is the perfect city to explore on foot while you lose yourself in the narrow streets in its different neighbourhoods, enjoy its green areas and walk along the seafront. The city's metro and bus network, which is one of the best in Europe, is the best means of transport to discover the city.
Use the travel passes that offer unlimited travel for two days or more on the integrated central rail network and let the city surprise you while you enjoy the added convenience of being able to change your plans and use a specific means of transport.
You'll be able to use any tram, bus and metro line operated by the Metropolitan Transport System (TMB), the Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat (FGC) city network and RENFE suburban trains as often as you like. You can also use your card to travel from Barcelona Airport. You can pick up your card at the tourist information offices at the two terminals.
- Transport Pass (2, 3, 4 or 5 days)
- Metro service travel between the airport and Barcelona city centre
- Children under 4 years old: free
The passes must be collected from the Turisme de Barcelona information offices in Plaça Catalunya or at terminals 1 or 2 of Barcelona Airport. The offices open daily except for 1st January and 25th December. The airport offices are also closed on 26th December. Pick-up time is 8.30am to 8.30pm
- Reservation valid for 90 calendar days from the date of purchase
- Start using your Hola Barcelona Travel Card at any time of day and take advantage of unlimited journeys for 48, 72, 96 or 120 hours from the first time you validate it
- Hola Barcelona Travel Card is a non-transferable card
Barcelona metro operating hours
- Monday to Thursday: 5.00am until midnight
- Fridays and eves of public holidays: 5.00am to 2.00am
- Saturdays: from 5.00am and runs all night
- Sundays: until midnight
- Public holidays during the week: until midnight
Special dates: 24 December, 5.00am to 11.00pm
The most crazy sessions take place at Pacha Barcleona every Monday during summer time! An amazing pe...
Morodo Benny Page Genres: Electronic,Techno Lines Up: Morodo,Benny Page Atmospheres: Underground Doo...
FRIDAY | AUGUST 2019 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00 am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, THE ...
Every Thursday in Jamboree Dance Club, Bcn Or Die... Before the weekend. R&B, Hip Hop, Indie Dance, ...
With only a couple of years of life and thirteen references published, the Lone Romantic label has b...
Wendesday night join a unique club just in front of the beach at Barceloneta. Space Music Garden pre...