Girona and Figueres with Dalí Museum day tour from Barcelona
- Explore two of the most fascinating cities in Catalonia and discover its cultural heritage
- See where some chapters of the hit series Game of Thrones were shot
- Explore the Jewish Quarter, one of the most preserved in Europe
- Explore Figueres, the birthplace of Salvador Dalí
- Journey through the extraordinary imagination of Salvador Dalí
Discover the most outstanding attractions near Barcelona with our tour to Girona and Figueres in a comfortable bus.
On this guided tour of Girona, you will discover its historic city with traces of many civilizations that maintains one of the best preserved Jewish quarters in Europe. On this walking tour you will discover the city's main sights including the colorful houses on the banks of the River Onyar, one of the most representative images of the city, and such emblematic monuments as the Monastery of Sant Pere de Galligants, the Basilica of Sant Feliu, the Arab Baths and the Cathedral of Girona.
Once in Figueres, you will see the house of Salvador Dalí, the church of San Pedro and Dali Theatre and Museum as the tickets to the Dalí Figueres Museum are included. Inside the Museum you will immerse yourself in the special and amazing universe of Dalí and you will be able to admire the most important collection of works and jewels of the great artist of Figueres.
- Round trip Barcelona - Girona- Figueres - Barcelona by a comfortable bus
- Expert English-Spanish guide during the trip
- Guided walking tour for 1.5 hours around the historic center of the city of Girona
- Entrance tickets to the Dalí Museum and to the permanent expo 'Jewels of Dali'
- Lunch (only if you choose this option)
- Visit to other monuments different to the Dali Museum
- Return Transfer service to your hotel
- Tips (optional)
- Infants 0-7 years old: free
- Children 8-15 years old: reduced
- Seniors 65+ years old: reduced
Plaza de Catalunya, in front of Hard Rock Café. Plaza de Catalunya Metro Station. Line 1, 3, 6 and 7. Look for the guides with yellow umbrella and yellow t-shirt
- Please note this a bilingual tour held simultaneously in English and Spanish
- The duration of the tour includes the round trip to the destination
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 9.30am
Experience the high-speed 300 km/h train journey to Figueres and Dalí Museum and discover the truth ...
Enjoy this excursion to Girona and Figueres two jewels of Catalan heritage. You will depart from Bar...
Start your full day trip from Barcelona on a comfortable bus with guide on board. We offer you to vi...
Avoid the crowds with early access to Montserrat Monastery.This tour not only invites you to know th...
Take a two hour guided walking tour around Barcelona’s Gothic quarter. Find the hidden secrets of th...
On this tour we are going to visit the Girona coast, christened 100 years ago as the Costa Brava. Th...
In just 35 minutes the Aerobús shuttle connects Barcelona-El Prat airport with the center of Barcelo...
Hop on board the Montjuïc cable car and enjoy astonishing views of the city and the sea from the cas...
- Dalí Museum You'll still get surprised by Salvador Dalí. This surrealist painter was born in Figue...
Visit Barcelona's most important water park in Vilassar de Dalt, Finca Mas Brassó s/n. This daily ti...