Gaudí Casa Vicens skip-the-line tickets
- Discover Casa Vicens, the first house of Antoni Gaudí
- See the first important work of the Catalan architect
- Wander around the house at your own pace
Casa Vicens, the first house of Antoni Gaudí, and the first important work of the Catalan architect, is one of the key pieces of Gaudí's artistic career: the work that marked his point of departure, an architectural gem which was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 2005.
Constructed between 1883 and 1885 by order of Mr Manuel Vicens, Casa Vicens is one of the first masterpieces of Modernism, the anticipation of the later work of Gaudí and a vivid example of the airs of aesthetic renewal that were breathed at the end from the 19th century to all of Europe. Originally, it was projected as a holiday home with a garden, in which geometric shapes and rich ornamentation, inspired by the surrounding vegetation, are present both in the exterior of the house and in the Its different interior spaces.
Wander around the house at your own pace as long as you like. As there aren't any media-guide devices, you can focus all your attention on observing the work and all its details. Before your visit, we will welcome you and explain some background information and possible routes to visit the building.
- Entrance ticket to Casa Vicens
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Children (0-11 years): free
- Student under 25 years: reduced
- Senior (65+): reduced
- People with disabilities (no charge for companion): reduced
Carrer Carolines, 20. 08012 Barcelona
Casa Vicens. Metro station "Fontana" (L3), FGC stop Pl. Molina (L7), FGC stop Sant Gervasi (S5, S55, L6), Bus lines 22-27-32-87-114-N4-V17, Tourist bus Blue line
- Once you have finished the purchase process you will receive a confirmation email. Print or download the attached document with the QR code and bring it on the day of the visit. This is your ticket and you must show it at the entrance. You can also show it on your smartphone
- You must hold on to your ticket throughout the visit
- After your ticket has been used to go through an entrance point, you won't be able to leave the museum and enter again
- Tickets may be used on the date and at the time listed. Once tickets have been purchased, the date and time may not be changed
- To take advantage of the discounted rates, proper ID must be provided and shall be subject to validation by security personnel
- Route adapted for visitors with reduced mobility
- Visitors must begin exiting the building between 10 and 15 minutes before closing
- Monday to Sunday from 10.00am to 8.00pm
- Closed: 25 December, 1 and 6 January
- Special days: 22 May (Santa Rita)
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before the indicated time
Led by an in-house expert, you will discover and learn more about the innovative language Gaudí used...
Discover one of Gaudí's masterpieces, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Enjoy an immersive experience th...
A visit to Casa Milà, popularly known as La Pedrera, a building that is a reference point in world a...
The Colonia Güell is a textile village packed with surprises just 20 minutes outside Barcelona. Alon...
The Barcelona Aquàrium is located in the old harbour, Port Vell, and is the world’s largest aquarium...
Casa Rocamora is an Elizabethan mansion located in the Putxet district, which was the home where Man...
Depart by bus from Plaza Catalunya with an expert guide. Discover the magical and elegant Passeig de...
Enjoy a guided tour of the famous cathedral of the Sagrada Familia. You'll discover this world-famou...
If you want to visit Barcelona at your own pace and with no hurry, the double-decker tourist bus is ...
This is a day tour that will take you to three wine cellars of the Penedés area. During the visit, y...