Fast-track guided tour Sagrada Familia with towers, Park Güell and transfer
- Sagrada Familia is a unique work for its high and decorated towers and its geometrical shape
- The spectacular columns of Sagrada Familia’s inside are reminiscent of trees that split their branches into the vault
- In Park Güell nature breathes and design lives. It is a special place to go for a walk and look at its creative design
- The stairway and the dragon decorated with mosaic of ceramic tiles welcome the Park Güell’s visitors
Don't miss the Park Güell tour: it will really surprise you! You will not find any park like it in the world! This architectural marvel, created in the middle of nature by Antoni Gaudí, was commissioned by Count Güell, who wanted him to design an elegant estate with family homes. Today it is a public park and it belongs to the city's heritage. It has been declared UNESCO’s World heritage site and is just another marvel that awaits you on your visit to Barcelona.
When you go to Park Güell, you should enter by the big staircase dominated by the dragon decorated with mosaic of ceramic tiles, the Catalan style known as trencadís. This dragon is one of the most characteristic images of Barcelona. Originally written Park Güell (using the English spelling), the park is arranged around a large central square bordered by a snaking, trencadís-covered bench. Below the square, the roof is supported by 86 Doric columns, like trees, with paths between them, and viaducts on sloping columns: Gaudí's work, like no other, unites nature and architecture.
In the Sagrada Familia with towers tour, we will take you to explore another of Antoni Gaudi’s treasures. The famous architect Antoni Gaudí, one of the greatest innovators of his time worked and lived Barcelona has left behind numerous treasures for the discerning tourist to discover.
The Sagrada Familia is one of the most visited buildings in the world. We will visit the astonishing interior of this church, where vaults reach seventy meters. Antoni Gaudí designed a Latin cross plan with five aisles, extremely rich in ornamentation and symbolism. We will also visit the Sagrada Familia museum, where you will see drawings, plaster models and pictures about the history and development of this basilica from its early beginnings to the present day. The museum will also give you valuable information about Antoni Gaudi's life and career.
At the end of the museum visit, the guide will leave you at the entrance of the elevator to the tower, where you have admission included. Take the elevator up the tower to admire the astonishing views of the city from there.
- Monolingual guide
- Entrance and guided visit to Park Güell
- Entrance and guided visit to Sagrada Familia
- Transfer from Park Güell to Sagrada Familia
- Access elevator to the towers
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (6-10 years): reduced
Carrer d'Olot, 16, 08024 Barcelona, Spain
- Souvenirs Shop located in Olot Street num 12, in front of main entrance of Park Güell
- From 14 January 2019: Gaudí Experience. Larrad Street, 41
- Correct dress code is requested for entrance to the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted
- Due to limited capacity of the elevators, there might be a waiting time between the basilica and museum guided tour and elevator access. Towers visit will be without guide. The lift's working is subject to cancellation depending on weather conditions and other force majeure causes. On the way out of the tower you might have to walk down the stairs
- Tower access not available for: children below 6 years old, people with reduced mobility and people with vertigo or cardiovascular problems
- From April to September: Daily at 11.00am
- Check-in time: 15 minutes before departure
- Not available on 11 September and 24 September
Park Güell will really surprise you – you won't find any other park like this in the world! This arc...
The Barcelona Aquàrium is located in the old harbor, Port Vell, and is the world’s largest aquarium ...
Hop on board the Montjuïc cable car and enjoy astonishing views of the city and the sea from the cas...
A visit to Casa Milà, popularly known as La Pedrera, a building that is a reference point in world a...
Open since november 2007, Icebarcelona has become a must see in the Condal city. Frequented as much ...
Discover one of Gaudí's masterpieces, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Enjoy an immersive experience th...
Enjoy Barcelona like a real local! Take in the beautiful sights and some of the city’s unique hidden...
Visit the Picasso Museum with a skip the line ticket and discover the bond between Picasso and Barce...
Discover Barcelona on the double-decker Barcelona Bus Turístic, the most convenient way to discover ...
Immerse yourself into the Catalan culture with an unforgettable sunset in Vilafranca del Penedès, th...