Costa Brava Coast Path hiking and Tossa de Mar tour
- Hike in the Mediterranean Costa Brava “Camí de Ronda” coastline path
- Enjoy a meal in a traditional Catalan restaurant
- Visit the beautiful Mediterranean town of Tossa de Mar
You will start the day hiking around the famous Costa Brava “Camí de Ronda” coastal path from where you will enjoy the amazing views of the blue mediterranean sea and if there's good weather, you will be able to swim in one of the beautiful coves along the path. After the hike, you will go to Tossa de Mar to have a well-deserved Catalan traditional lunch in a local restaurant and visit this beautiful village filled with white houses. You will finish your day with a visit to St. Joan castle from where you will have a panoramic view of Blanes bay.
- Transportation in air-conditioned minivan
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Bottle of water
- Catalan traditional 3-course lunch
- Personal insurance
- Guide gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Child (10-13): reduced
Passeig de Gràcia, 26, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
- Small-group tour (min. 2 and max. 8 people)
- What to bring:
- Hiking / Sports shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Waterproof jacket
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- Swimming suit and towel
- Daily at 8.30am
Big Opening Circus Fridays The best session to not stop dancing! MAINROOM: URBAN MUSIC: DJ OUMAR SKY...
SATURDAY | DECEMBER 2019 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00 am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, ...
From the early career stages in an Amsterdam attic studio to being called “a breath of fresh air”, “...
Say goodbye to 2019 and welcome 2020 with the MOOG DJs (opening doors at 01:00, Tuesday night to Wed...
Fayer focuses on bridging the gap between indie electronica and the more club based sound of undergr...
LOCKED pres. Agents of Time - EXTENDED SET It all started in a store room, a drink and a bit of time...