Costa Brava Coast Path hiking and Tossa de Mar tour
- Hike in the Mediterranean Costa Brava “Camí de Ronda” coastline path
- Enjoy a meal in a traditional Catalan restaurant
- Visit the beautiful Mediterranean town of Tossa de Mar
You will start the day hiking around the famous Costa Brava “Camí de Ronda” coastal path from where you will enjoy the amazing views of the blue mediterranean sea and if there's good weather, you will be able to swim in one of the beautiful coves along the path. After the hike, you will go to Tossa de Mar to have a well-deserved Catalan traditional lunch in a local restaurant and visit this beautiful village filled with white houses. You will finish your day with a visit to St. Joan castle from where you will have a panoramic view of Blanes bay.
- Transportation in air-conditioned minivan
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Bottle of water
- Catalan traditional 3-course lunch
- Personal insurance
- Guide gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Child (10-13): reduced
Passeig de Gràcia, 26, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
- Small-group tour (min. 2 and max. 8 people)
- What to bring:
- Hiking / Sports shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Waterproof jacket
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- Swimming suit and towel
- Daily at 8.30am
Every Thursday in Jamboree Dance Club, Bcn Or Die... Before the weekend. R&B, Hip Hop, Indie Dance, ...
Dj Eley, born in Lima, Peru 24 years ago but raised in Barcelona, has been influenced by black music...
Our new Wednesdays will make you feel like you are in paradise, join our djs and make your night ama...
Patrice Bäumel is an internationally renowned Dj and producer currently living in Amsterdam. 2017 w...
Enrico Sangiuliano is a name you will have noted if you have been anywhere in the electronic music s...
More info soon! Genres: Electronic,Techno Lines Up: East End Dubs,Hitch Atmospheres: Underground Doo...