Camp Nou and Olympic Games electric bike tour
- Visit the Camp Nou and learn more about the Barca Football Team
- Discover the sport history in Barcelona
- Explore the main Olympic sites: the Ring at Montjuïc, and the Vila Olimpica and its harbour
- A tour dedicated to all those lovers of sport
Sport have always been very important in Barcelona. Even in Roman times, the best rider in town became famous when he won the Olympics in the 1st century A.D. Much later, at the beginning of the 20th century, football became the major sport in Barcelona. Barça was its main team, and it became a symbol, the national team of Catalonia. That’s why we built the Camp Nou, the biggest Football Stadium in Europe. But the most important transformation of the city took place during the 80' and 90' with the 1992 Olympics: new beaches and harbours, awesome buildings, great opportunities. The main Olympic sites were the Ring at Montjuïc, and the Vila Olimpica and its harbour, both reachable with our e-bikes.
Along this tour you will see all these famous places to understand the recent history of Barcelona that made it so famous all over.
- Guide (live tour commentary is conducted in English)
- Bottled water
- FC BARCA Stadium and Museum ticket
- Montjuic Hill ticket
- Infant 0-5 years old: free
- Children 6-12 years old: reduced
- Youth 13-18 years old: reduced
Plaça Reial, Barcelona, Spain
Your guide will be wearing a green t-shirt and will be waiting for you near the fountain
- Bike Tour: Duration 3 hours / Camp Nou Stadium and Museum: 1 hour
- The tour is conducted on comfortable electric bikes, suitable from 12 year old kids (or 1.45cm tall). For smaller kids there are different options (trailers, child seats) so they can also enjoy the ride
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended. Depending on the weather consider bringing sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, and waterproof outer layer
- Minimum 2 people required
Thursday and Saturday at 10.00am
Every Thursday in Jamboree Dance Club, Bcn Or Die... Before the weekend. R&B, Hip Hop, Indie Dance, ...
Dj Eley, born in Lima, Peru 24 years ago but raised in Barcelona, has been influenced by black music...
Our new Wednesdays will make you feel like you are in paradise, join our djs and make your night ama...
Patrice Bäumel is an internationally renowned Dj and producer currently living in Amsterdam. 2017 w...
Enrico Sangiuliano is a name you will have noted if you have been anywhere in the electronic music s...
More info soon! Genres: Electronic,Techno Lines Up: East End Dubs,Hitch Atmospheres: Underground Doo...