Breakfast winery experience and wine tour from Barcelona
- Discover how the wines from Alella are made
- Visit the winery and the 14th-century farmhouse
- Visit the vineyards, the production plant and the barrels room
- Taste the typical Catalan breakfast
Enjoy the opportunity to have an excellent Catalan breakfast in Alella’s vineyards, where you’ll also have great views of Barcelona and the coastline!
This experience also includes a visit to the winery which will give you the opportunity to visit a typical Catalan farmhouse and wander through the organic vineyards in its unique environment.
You will enjoy a tasty breakfast of "pa amb tomaquet" (typical Catalan bruschetta), cheeses and cold meat with a wine-tasting in the garden of the 14th-century farmhouse.
Your guide will come and pick you up at your hotel, more or less at 9.00am. You will make your way to the winery, located in Alella. You will start your journey with a welcome and you will begin to enjoy the fantastic landscape where the organic vineyards are located as well as the views of Barcelona and the coastline. As you stroll through the premises, your tour guide will introduce you to the winery, surrounded by vineyards, is located inside a beautiful 14th-century farmhouse, near the town of Alella. There, the tradition coexists with the latest winemaking techniques used to produce small quantities of quality organic wines with great personality.
After all the guide explication you will have the opportunity to taste some Catalan breakfast with a wine tasting in the garden. Once you have enjoyed and learn all about wines will make its way to Barcelona.
- Transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned minivan or car from/to the meeting point
- Wine tasting with 5 different bottles of organic wine
- Tasty breakfast, of "pa amb tomaquet" (typical Catalan bruschetta), cheeses and cold meat
- Local guided visit to Alella vineyards and winery
- Mineral water and coffee
- Possibility to purchase wine and ship it to your home
- Tips and gratuities
- Infants (0-3 years): free
- Children (4-12 years): reduced
- Pick-up from your hotel
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old
- From Monday To Friday at 9.00am
Start your half-day trip from Barcelona in a comfortable bus towards the mountain of Montserrat, whi...
The name Gaudí is almost synonymous Barcelona. The city’s favorite architect has come to embody the ...
Tour Barcelona on an 8-hour guided visit to see the most famous Gaudí landmarks with transportation ...
Olive oil is a basic element of the Mediterranean diet. For this reason, having this experience is a...
Montserrat Mountain is a place of wonder. The most peaceful moment is in the evening during the Vesp...
Wondering where to go and what to see in Barcelona? Your local host has you covered!You’ll visit the...
Park Güell will really surprise you – you won't find any other park like this in the world! This arc...
The Arús Library is a research centre which specialises in contemporary social movements, mainly tho...
In this unique hiking experience, you will discover the Collserola Natural Park walking through its ...
Start your full day trip from Barcelona on a comfortable bus with guide on board. Visit one of the b...