Barcelona off the beaten path private tour
- Taste a local drink and the best pintxo in Barcelona
- Discover the hidden local spots in El Raval
- Go off-the-beaten track with your favourite local
- Listen to unusual stories about Barcelona's past
Thinking about Gaudí, paellas and beaches? Yes, Barcelona’s all about that, but it has much more to offer! See the city through the eyes of a local and enjoy its authentic vibes! Step away from the main roads and fall in love with the true local atmosphere and its unique charm.
You’ll go to the hippest streets around the Raval area and cool spots known only by locals. Discover the Catalonian lifestyle while enjoying a cold drink, a delicious pintxo and a fun chat with your favorite private guide.
Stop at Hospital de la Santa Creu, the place of Gaudí’s unusual death. Your host will tell you stories about his life and tragic end.. Go ahead through the Carrer Joaquim Costa as you dive in more tales from the past. Learn about one of Barcelona's dark secrets, Enriqueta Martí. Don’t worry, there’s no more danger now!
Enjoy the charm of the the narrow streets as you arrive at MACBA, the lively area of contemporary art, skaters, graffiti and street art. Stroll through an old vinyl store and head for a local bar.
It's time to get a drink and taste a traditional Pintxo. Go on to the Rambla de Raval, the perfect relaxing place for locals, more local vibes here! End your tour at one of the most important opera houses in Europe, the Gran Teatre del Liceu, where famous artists always give incredible performances.
The best part? Find out how El Raval become a vibrant area of Barcelona and it overcame its ghetto times. Want to change any part of your private tour? Just let your host know - this tour can be 100% personalized for you and your friends!
- Stop 1: El Raval - Plaça de Sant Agusti. Learn all about the Catalan-Spanish conflicts and the history of the El Raval district
- Stop 2: The old hospital; a local parc with a touch of Gaudí's personal history
- Stop 3: Carrer Joaquim Costa, also known as the former home of "the Vampire of Raval". Get to know all about this local story from your private guide
- Stop 4: Discover the best places in Barcelona where it's all about contemporary art: MACBA & CCCB
- Stop 5: Visit a local vintage store and an old book shop in San Antoni
- Stop 6: Taste delicious pinxtos in a lively street in Poble Sec. The locals' favourite place for relaxing get-togethers!
- Stop 7: Forget la Rambla, visit Rambla del Raval! Experience peaceful, multicultural and hip vibes at this local square in El Raval
- Stop 8: Climb up the stairs for a secret viewing point and see the full city from up high!
- Final Stop: Gran theatre del Liceu - One of the best theaters in Barcelona
- Private guide
- 1 pinxto per person
- 1 drink per person
- Extra snacks and drinks
Gran Teatre del Liceu, Barcelona, Spain
Meet your guide at the metro station Liceu (in front of Gran Theatre Liceu).
- This tour is a private tour, the price changes depending on the number of participants. You can come alone or in a group of up to 8 people
- Please inform about any dietary restrictions
- Moderate amount of walking involved
- Available daily
- Please select your starting time at the time of booking
Enjoy Barcelona like a real local! Take in the beautiful sights and some of the city’s unique hidden...
Montserrat is a mountain, a unique Natural Park, and a massive rock over 4000 feet high, visible for...
During this guided walking tour you will discover the Catalan capital’s splendid past. You will have...
The Barcelona Aquàrium is located in the old harbor, Port Vell, and is the world’s largest aquarium ...
A visit to Casa Milà, popularly known as La Pedrera, a building that is a reference point in world a...
What do the streets of Barcelona hide when darkness falls? Which stories impacted our ancestor's liv...
Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí...
Reading a book is one thing, but to roam the world where its story takes place, to follow in the foo...
Meet your friendly guide in central Barcelona and enjoy a fun and educational two and a half hour wa...
Salvador Dalí is, no doubt, one of the most famous artists in Cataluña. Born in Figueres in 1904, he...