Barcelona highlights tour with guided visit to the Sagrada Familia and Poble Espanyol
- A quick way to see the Barcelona highlights
- Benefit from the insights of an expert local guide
- See the Sagrada Familia and Poble Espanyol
- Two tours in one to experience the best of the city
Join a combination of two very popular tours, and discover all of the city's highlights in one single exciting day. If you’re in Barcelona for a short stay, this is the one for you.
In the course of your experience you'll get to see:
- The tiled pavements and modernist lampposts of Passeig de Gràcia
- Casa Milà, also known as La Pedrera, and Casa Batlló
- Gaudí’s Sagrada Familia
- The waterfront, old port and Columbus Monument
- The architectural museum of Poble Espanyol, representing 117 styles
- Montjuïc Hill with panoramic views over the city
- Officially licensed, English-speaking guide
- Entrance fee and guided visit of Sagrada Família
- Entrance fee and guided visit of Poble Espanyol
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fee to other monuments mentioned during the tour
- Children (3-12 years)
- For infants (0-2 years) this event is for free
Plaça de Catalunya, 19, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Depart from: Pl. Catalunya, opposite the tourist office, in front of Deutsche Bank and Hotel Olivia Plaza. Please arrive ten minutes before departure. Once there, look for the guides with orange umbrellas.
- The afternoon departures start from Montjuïc and finishes at the Sagrada Familia. If you only want to see the cathedral, check out the Sagrada Familia tour
- Daily at 10.00am
- Daily at 12.30pm, except Sundays
Departing by bus from Plaza Catalunya with an expert guide. Discover the magical and elegant Passeig...
Montserrat is a mountain, a unique Natural Park, and a massive rock over 4000 feet high, visible for...
The Montserrat Afternoon Tour with cogwheel train is a unique experience not to be missed if you pla...
The Barcelona Aquàrium is located in the old harbor, Port Vell, and is the world’s largest aquarium ...
Just minutes away from the noise of Las Ramblas and the crowded coastline of Barceloneta, an expert ...
- Highlights tour In Barcelona, history and traditions go hand in hand with emerging fashion and ne...
The Barcelona Tapas evening, that lasts 2 to 3 hours, combines gourmet food and Catalan culture on a...
This guided tour will take you to discover the oldest part of Barcelona: the Gothic Quarter (Barri G...
Visit the Picasso Museum with a skip the line ticket and discover the bond between Picasso and Barce...
Visit the Sant Pau Art Nouveau Site, a jewel of the Catalan Modernism declared World Cultural Herita...