Barcelona highlights tour with guided visit to the Sagrada Familia and Poble Espanyol
- A quick way to see the Barcelona highlights
- Benefit from the insights of an expert local guide
- See the Sagrada Familia and Poble Espanyol
- Two tours in one to experience the best of the city
A combination of our two most popular tours, this package shows you all the highlights in one exciting day. If you’re in Barcelona for a short stay, this is the one for you. See:
- The tiled pavements and modernist lampposts of Passeig de Gràcia
- Casa Milà, also known as La Pedrera, and Casa Batlló
- Gaudi’s Sagrada Familia
- The waterfront, old port and Columbus Monument
- The architectural museum of Poble Espanyol, representing 117 styles
- Montjuïc Hill with panoramic views over the city
Afternoon departures start from Montjuïc and finish at the Sagrada Familia. If you want to see only the cathedral, look at our Sagrada Familia tour
- Officially licensed, English-speaking guide.
- Entrance fee and guided visit of Sagrada Família
- Entrance fee and guided visit of Poble Espanyol
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fee to other monuments mentioned during the tour
Plaça de Catalunya, 19, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
- Plaça de Catalunya, 16, 08002 Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
- Depart from: Pl. Catalunya, opposite the tourist office, in front of Deutsche Bank and Hotel Olivia Plaza
- Please arrive ten minutes before departure. Once there, look for the guides with orange umbrellas
- Daily at 10.00am
- Daily at 12.30pm except Sundays, from April 1
Park Güell Tour Don't miss the Park Güell: it will really surprise you! You will not find any park l...
Montserrat is a mountain, a unique Natural Park, and a massive rock over 4000 feet high, visible for...
The Montserrat Afternoon Tour with Cog-Wheel Train is a unique experience to live if you plan on vis...
A visit to Casa Milà, popularly known as La Pedrera, a building that is a reference point in world a...
If you want to visit Barcelona at your own pace and with no hurry, the double-decker tourist bus is ...
Discover one of Gaudí's masterpieces, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Enjoy an immersive experience th...
Barcelona is the perfect city to explore on foot while you lose yourself in the narrow streets in it...
This guided tour will take you to discover the oldest part of Barcelona: the Gothic Quarter (Barri G...
Take a two hour guided walking tour around Barcelona’s Gothic quarter. Find the hidden secrets of th...
Get the best price combining the visit to two monuments in one day. They are located on opposite sid...