Barcelona highlights full-day private gay tour with lunch
- Discover the most emblematic places and the main attractions in Barcelona with a professional guide
- Visit the main tourist points in the city such as; Plaça d'Espanya, the Gothic Quarter, Passeig de Gracia, and the Sagrada Familia
- Enjoy walking through the most beautiful part of the city and have lunch in one of the city centre’s best-known Spanish restaurants
To begin this private 8-hour tour our guide will meet you at your hotel or apartment and take you by taxi to Plaça d’Espanya, where you can take in the breath-taking scenes and enjoy the other attractions this fantastic square has to offer. From there, you will take a short trip by public transport to the Arc de Triomf, where you will continue the route on foot through the Parc de la Ciutadella and on to the famous Gothic Quarter. With over 2.000 years of antiquity, this neighborhood is a genuine labyrinth of streets and alleyways that hide thousands of magical corners. There you will also visit the cathedral of Barcelona, and then a taxi will take you to one of the city center’s best-known Spanish restaurants.
After lunch in the city center, you will visit Passeig de Gràcia and its beautifully crafted modernist buildings, some designed by the genius Antoni Gaudí himself such as the Casa Batlló and the Pedrera. From there you will take advantage of the public transport once again to travel to the city’s most famous monument: the incredible Sagrada Família, a temple that has been under construction for over 100 years and is sure to leave you speechless (entrance ticket not included).
There, having gained knowledge about Barcelona and the Catalan lifestyle while also discovering this magical city and its main attractions, this perfectly complete 8-hour experience will come to an end.
- Private guide
- Taxi and public transport
- A welcome pack with a bottle of water, a city map and a gay map that shows all the gay friendly places in the city
- Light refreshments, snacks and some other surprises
- Infants 0-3 years old: free
- Children 4-15 years old: reduced
Pick-up from your accommodation
- Comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended
- Daily at 9.00am
- Blackout dates: 24 June, 11 September, 25/26 December, 1 January
Every Thursday in Jamboree Dance Club, Bcn Or Die... Before the weekend. R&B, Hip Hop, Indie Dance, ...
Dj Eley, born in Lima, Peru 24 years ago but raised in Barcelona, has been influenced by black music...
Our new Wednesdays will make you feel like you are in paradise, join our djs and make your night ama...
Patrice Bäumel is an internationally renowned Dj and producer currently living in Amsterdam. 2017 w...
Enrico Sangiuliano is a name you will have noted if you have been anywhere in the electronic music s...
More info soon! Genres: Electronic,Techno Lines Up: East End Dubs,Hitch Atmospheres: Underground Doo...