Van Gogh Museum skip-the-line tickets
- Save time: skip the long lines with instant entry to the museum
- Book the time slot of your choice now and plan the rest of your day carefree
- Just show the ticket on your phone and come in to enjoy the richest Van Gogh collection in the world
Discover the world’s largest collection of Van Gogh masterpieces. The exhibits are arranged chronologically so you can follow the artist’s biography and technical development.
As well as early and lesser-known works, you’ll see some of his most famous paintings such as Vincent’s Bedroom in Arles, Gauguin’s Chair and a painting from the Sunflower series.
The building itself is an impressive feat of architecture, as you’ll notice when you experience the spectacular glass entrance on Museumplein.
- Timed entry ticket to the Van Gogh Museum
- Admission to temporary exhibitions
- Standard price applies to adults 18 years old and over
- A reservation for children 17 years old and under is obligatory even though they have no entrance fee
Van Gogh Museum, Museumplein 6, 1071 DJ Amsterdam, Netherlands
Go directly to the museum entrance with your voucher.
- You can book tickets up to 60 days in advance
- Tickets cannot be modified or refunded after purchase
- Wheelchairs and strollers/prams are available to visitors for no extra fee
- During peak seasons and times, you might encounter a line at the entrance. Don’t cut off your ear in frustration – you’ll get in sooner than you think
- 29 April - 20 June: 9.00am to 6.00pm, Fridays 9.00am to 9.00pm
- 21 June - 1 September: 9.00am to 7.00pm, Fridays and Saturdays 9.00am to 9.00pm
- 2 September - 27 October: 9.00am to 6.00pm, Fridays 9.00am to 9.00pm
- 28 October - 22 December: 9.00am to 5.00pm, Fridays 9.00am to 9.00pm
- 23 December - 30 December: 9.00am to 7.00pm, Fridays and Saturdays 9.00am to 9.00pm
- Christmas (25 December) and New Year’s Eve (31 December): 9.00am to 5.00pm
- New Year’s Day (1 January): 11.00am to 7.00pm
This unique combo ticket saves you both time and money as you explore Amsterdam's scenery on a 75-mi...
The Heineken Experience is a thrilling self-guided interactive tour on which you will discover all t...
The Moco Museum (Modern Contemporary) in Amsterdam showcases the best works of the so-called "Rock S...
Once in Amsterdam, one of the many museums you can't miss is the Rembrandt House. Famous artist Remb...
Experience Amsterdam at its most beautiful. Get aboard a canal boat when the sun goes down and the c...
Take advantage of this combination ticket that includes a one-hour canal cruise along the city's mos...
Your skip-the-line entrance ticket for House of Bols gives you access to the world's largest cocktai...
This option combines two of Amsterdam's top attractions: a one-hour canal cruise and admission to Xt...
This small group tour to Volendam and Zaanse Schans is a perfect opportunity to experience the count...
Take advantage of the combo ticket which allows you to discover Amsterdam on a hop-on hop-off bus to...