Sunday morning concert at Royal Concertgebouw
- Spend a Sunday morning in Amsterdam enjoying a concert at one of the world's finest concert halls
- Experience the incredible acoustics of the Royal Concertgebouw
- Listen to works performed by top musicians from the Netherlands and abroad
Enjoy a Sunday morning concert in the Main Hall of The Royal Concertgebouw in Amsterdam, with well-loved works performed by top musicians from the Netherlands and abroad. Admire the stunning decor of the 19th-century interior and appreciate the world-class acoustics. Start your Sunday with world-class music and sip your complimentary drink while waiting for the concert to begin.
The Royal Concertgebouw is rated as one of the world’s top concert venues, known for the quality of its acoustics and its international programming. With over 700,000 visitors a year it’s also one of the best-attended concert halls. The Main Hall, with 2,000 seats, is known as one of the 3 best concert halls in the world.
- One drink before the concert
- Category 1 ticket for the Main Hall
- Food and additional beverages
Concertgebouwplein 2-6, 1071 Amsterdam, Netherlands
The Concertgebouw is located at the Museumplein, the main entrance at the Lairessestraat. Please exchange your voucher at the box office between 10.00am and 10.30am.
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date, however you will be sure to get an excellent Category 1 ticket
- The Sunday morning concert starts at 11.00am
- This event is available from September until the end of May
- The doors will open 40 minutes prior to the concert
Take advantage of a combination ticket including two of the most interesting attractions in Amsterda...
Take advantage of a special combination for Amsterdam that includes a 24-hour hop-on, hop-off bus ti...
Combine a visit to the Moco Museum with a leisurely cruise along Amsterdam’s canals with this ticket...
Experience Amsterdam from the water and see the best sights the city has to offer on a 75-minute can...
Discover the highlights of Amsterdam at your own pace. Create your own itinerary and admire the city...
There is no better way to experience Amsterdam than from the water. Well maybe... if you add a reall...