Fast-track Rijksmuseum ticket and hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Skip long lines to enter the Rijksmuseum to admire its unique collection of art
- Discover the highlights of Amsterdam on a 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Use your tickets how you want - even on two different days
- Save money with this combination offer
Take advantage of the combo ticket which allows you to discover Amsterdam on a hop-on hop-off bus tour and visit the renowned Rijksmuseum! This offer saves you both time and money: it is cheaper than buying tickets separately, and it enables you to skip long queues at the entrance.
The hop-on hop-off bus tour is the perfect way to explore beautiful Amsterdam at your own pace! Enjoy great panoramic views while following the carefully designed route passing all the major landmarks that the city has to offer. Admire the famous canals with their beautiful, elegant canal houses, towers and bridges. You will pass by interesting sites, such as the Wester Church, the Skinny Bridge, Amsterdam’s tallest windmill and other major museums and attractions. You can get on and off at your leisure for 24 hours.
Hop-off for a visit to Rijksmuseum, the largest museum in the Netherlands. Not only will you have a chance to see an extensive and beautiful art collection showcasing Dutch history between 1200 AD and 2000 AD, but you'll also avoid a notoriously long queue at the entrance.
- Fast-track entrance ticket for the Rijksmuseum
- 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour with an audio guide in 16 languages
- Children 4-12 years of age: reduced
- Infants 3 years of age and under: no charge
Damrak 26, 1012 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Bring a digital or printed copy of your voucher to the Lindbergh Office in order to receive your tickets. You will be able to choose the date/time for your activities in the office.
Rijksmuseum is located at: Museumstraat 1, 1071 XX Amsterdam
- Disclaimer: in busy periods, a waiting time may still apply
- Hop-on hop-off tour buses provide audioguide commentary in 16 languages: English, Dutch, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Hebrew, Japanese, Chinese, Turkish, Arabic, Catalan, Greek and Polish
- Opening hours Rijksmuseum: daily from 9.00am-5.00pm
- Hop-on hop-off bus schedules: Daily 10.00am-5.15pm
Take advantage of a combination ticket including two of the most interesting attractions in Amsterda...
Take advantage of a special combination for Amsterdam that includes a 24-hour hop-on, hop-off bus ti...
Combine a visit to the Moco Museum with a leisurely cruise along Amsterdam’s canals with this ticket...
Experience Amsterdam from the water and see the best sights the city has to offer on a 75-minute can...
Discover the highlights of Amsterdam at your own pace. Create your own itinerary and admire the city...
There is no better way to experience Amsterdam than from the water. Well maybe... if you add a reall...